Hi everyone,

Hi, I'm new and thought I would say a quick hi.
I'm 26 years old and orginally from the UK but 5 months ago we moved to the states. I've always been slighty overweight, 5ft 3inch and 10st 6lbs size 14. But I'm an emotional eater and with the move abroad I have gone up to almost 13 stone so my BMI is in the obese region. I feel so unattractive so my goal is just to loose what i've put on, I will never be tiny but I just want to get back to the size I always was. I always thought I was huge when I was a size 14 but now i'm 18/20 its even worse.

Recently I had problems after eating, feeling sick and having pain in my chest, finally went to the doctor and had some tests done and my stomach has herniated into my diaphragm. The doctor said its more important than ever to loose weight and eat small meals. I wish I could afford to do WW, LL or lipotrim but for now i'm doing it by myself.

So my reason for joining is to look for inspiraton and encouragement, it looks like a great website so I hope that in time I will be able to share my own success story.

Welcome to Minimins overweight aries, all the way from across the pond ! :D:D:D

I hope you have a chance to browse around the site a bit and see how many different weightloss programmes and support there is for everyone. We are all at different stages of our own journeys so I hope you will feel as though you are with like-minded souls who understand.

We also have lots of other topics we all chat about and share our own experiences if we want to. Lots of laughs, and tissues with hugs when there's tears of pain.

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards and getting to know you better. Any questions about anything at all, then please feel free to post and ask and one of us will be there as soon as possible.
Lacey :)

Hi there and welcome. If you cant afford WW classes, you could follow the plan yourself :) All you really need is the calculator which you can pick up quite cheap on ebay.

A lot of us on here are going it alone and doing quite well.

If you need help - just shout

~waves~ ....... welcome :) ...

Welcome and best of luck on your weightloss journey! There's a few posts on here with quite a lot of foods mentioned along with points value so you could work out your points value and then just follow it by that, just to give you an idea.

Oh and on another note, im jealous of you living in the states!!!! :D xx

Back