• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi everyone!!

okay i just registered and my mood has already lifted. i started a 4 week diet and exercise plan last week, friday to be precise, and tomarrow it going to one full week. i've been exercising everday. i mean intense weightlifting and cardio. yesterday i only did cardio. i've been doning these every morning and my body has changed drastically. everyone noticed!!! but i woke up today and i was feeling lazy. i tried to exersice but i just gave up. i'm not sore or anything. i just feel really lazy. after just laying there on my exercise mat for like 2 hours, i figured out what i needed. SUPPORT!! my family is like hmmuhhh(they're fit) and not much motavation from them. anyways i'm feeling really alone now. its depressing. hopfully i'll get my butt back in gear!:sigh:

P.S. i weighed myself last fri and was 181 lbs. tomorrow is weigh in. i let you guys now.:jelous:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi there and welcome. You will get loads of support here :) Good luck for your WI tomorrow :):party0011:
Ali xx

Gemstone

Here for the Journey
Hi and :welcome: to you. Enjoy minis like we all do :)
Gem x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
:welcome:

Welcome I'M-GONNA-DO-IT,

Well done for getting this far with your 4 week diet and exercise plan!

Here is a link to help you set up a weight tracker and they do exercise trackers as well, they will help motivate you and keep you focused...:)

Tutorials - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Here is a link to a guide to help you make your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Best of luck with your diet journey!

Love Mini xxx

Samantha_Carolyn

I know I can do it...
Welcome to the forum, if it is support you need, you'll find loads of it here. Good luck with your exercising and diet:)

kazzymc

Gold Member
hiya welcome, good luck with the diet plan sounds like youve been doing brilliantly keep smiling
kazzy