hi everyone!!

I'M-GONNA-DO-IT

okay i just registered and my mood has already lifted. i started a 4 week diet and exercise plan last week, friday to be precise, and tomarrow it going to one full week. i've been exercising everday. i mean intense weightlifting and cardio. yesterday i only did cardio. i've been doning these every morning and my body has changed drastically. everyone noticed!!! but i woke up today and i was feeling lazy. i tried to exersice but i just gave up. i'm not sore or anything. i just feel really lazy. after just laying there on my exercise mat for like 2 hours, i figured out what i needed. SUPPORT!! my family is like hmmuhhh(they're fit) and not much motavation from them. anyways i'm feeling really alone now. its depressing. hopfully i'll get my butt back in gear!:sigh:

P.S. i weighed myself last fri and was 181 lbs. tomorrow is weigh in. i let you guys now.:jelous:

Hi there and welcome. You will get loads of support here :) Good luck for your WI tomorrow :):party0011:
Ali xx

Hi and :welcome: to you. Enjoy minis like we all do :)
Gem x

:welcome:

Welcome I'M-GONNA-DO-IT,

Well done for getting this far with your 4 week diet and exercise plan!

Here is a link to help you set up a weight tracker and they do exercise trackers as well, they will help motivate you and keep you focused...:)

Tutorials - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Here is a link to a guide to help you make your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Best of luck with your diet journey!

Love Mini xxx

Welcome to the forum, if it is support you need, you'll find loads of it here. Good luck with your exercising and diet:)

hiya welcome, good luck with the diet plan sounds like youve been doing brilliantly keep smiling
kazzy

Back