hi everyone

Hi Nicki, it's lovely to see a friendly face. It is so encouraging to hear you are maintaining your new weight as that is my biggest fear when I eventually get to target.

x

Hi Nicki, it's lovely to see a friendly face. It is so encouraging to hear you are maintaining your new weight as that is my biggest fear when I eventually get to target.

x

:D hello hun, it is good to see you and WOW you are doing so well,not long to go.

you have lost so much weight, there is no way that you will want to let this time,effort,commitment go out of the windown hun, it wont happen, i was scared that i was going to put it back on as soon as i started to eat again and you will be amazed at how different you feel about food when you do eat.. i felt a bit scared and out of control for the first few weeks when i started to eat and i put that down to the fear of gaining weight week in week out but when i realised that wasnt going to happen i have settled right down.

i look back at the old me and it just doesnt seem like that was ever me anymore...it feels weird...

i wish you luck for when you start to refeed etc hun but i really dont think you will need it. you know where i am if you want to talk, leave me a message on here, i am never far away :D

nicki xxx

hey Nicki glad to hear your doing so well hope you get the gall bladder sorted out soon xx

Hi, how fantastic that you've not only reached your goal, but that you're maintaining it too! Well done you, that's a hell of an achievement!

Good luck with the op. :)

well done hun, ya seem very happy with yourself and well done on maintaining. Its always nice to hear from people who have lost the weight and is still keeping it off. Over this last while there has been alot of negativity on vlcd's and thanx for sharing your views on life after LT. I think for people who are new and are thinking about any vlcd diet they need to hear the good about the diet as well as the bad so I commend ya in doing that. I hope your health has improved as well and your certainly someone who I admire for your courage and support. I wish ya every success in the future, take care

well done hun, ya seem very happy with yourself and well done on maintaining. Its always nice to hear from people who have lost the weight and is still keeping it off. Over this last while there has been alot of negativity on vlcd's and thanx for sharing your views on life after LT. I think for people who are new and are thinking about any vlcd diet they need to hear the good about the diet as well as the bad so I commend ya in doing that. I hope your health has improved as well and your certainly someone who I admire for your courage and support. I wish ya every success in the future, take care

:D:D:D thankyou hun, i like to try and share my experience on lipotrim to help other people out and will continue to do so if my advice is needed.

thanks for the lovely message xxx

Back