hi everyone

nicki26

Gold Member
don't know how many of you are still around from when i did total food replacement but just wanted to come and say hello to everyone old and new.

hope you are all doing well with your lipotrim journeys and achieving your goals, i miss coming on here and having a laugh but not mny people seem to be around these days:cry:

anyway,i am doing ok,just waiting for my op date to have my gallbladder removed due to the gallstones,hopefully wont be long now.

for those of you that dont know me, i started liptorim on march 7th 2008 weighing 17 stone 13lbs/size 26 waist/bmi 43 and i finished on the 21st august 2008 weighing 9 stone 7lb/size 8-10:D :D :D :D took me around 24 weeks of total food replacement to shift it.

today i am still maintaining my weight without any problem at all, i still get weighed at the chemist once every two weeks just to keep an eye on the weight but i am weighing in at 9 stone 9 today, i have never gone over 9 stone 10 since i started eating so i am really happy as i was so scared that i would pile it all back on.

good luck everybody:p:D

hi Nicki

well done you.... I stopped for a few weeks there and started back the other day for another tortourus few weeks before Xmas. People really come and go from this site eh? I dont know anyone anymore...Im so in awe of your loss you must feel wonderful, its life changing eh and the likes of you are who keep the rest of us going.
Im only on day 2 and i dont know if im able to do this second time round, its all i want but its horrible :(
Keep up the good work xx

hi Nicki

well done you.... I stopped for a few weeks there and started back the other day for another tortourus few weeks before Xmas. People really come and go from this site eh? I dont know anyone anymore...Im so in awe of your loss you must feel wonderful, its life changing eh and the likes of you are who keep the rest of us going.
Im only on day 2 and i dont know if im able to do this second time round, its all i want but its horrible :(
Keep up the good work xx

hey hun :D it is hard but so worth it, keep plodding along and you will feel wonderful when you reach your goal weight.

i know what you mean about not many people being around, i miss the chat on here, it certainly helped me to keep on going on the diet.

take care hun xxxxx

Good to hear from you Nicki, good to hear you are maintaining and happy with life. Good luck with the op!!

This forum needs the likes of you back (was thinking that only yesterday) as it seems to me, a lot of the possitivity and support has gone, I get the impression people come on here now to moan and complain, rather than be positive and support each other through the hard times!! Probably why soooo many seem to be throwing in the towel........ IMHO

Hi Nicki, great to get a post from a successful lipotrimer gives me just the boost i needed today thank you :D what an amazing weight loss you achieved, i have 6st to lose, lost 9lb last week my first weigh-in. Im not finding it too bad at all tbh, just cant wait to hit my first stone!!
Im joining a gym today (so scary :eek:) hopefully itl help my weight along nicely!!
Hope to hear from you again soon x

Good to hear from you Nicki, good to hear you are maintaining and happy with life. Good luck with the op!!

This forum needs the likes of you back (was thinking that only yesterday) as it seems to me, a lot of the possitivity and support has gone, I get the impression people come on here now to moan and complain, rather than be positive and support each other through the hard times!! Probably why soooo many seem to be throwing in the towel........ IMHO

hey hun,good to see you are still around, yeah i may start to come on every day again,see if anybody needs any help or whatever or just somebody to talk to, i was still sticking around for ages after coming off total food replacement but nobody seemed to talk much

how are you getting on?

Hi nicki, I'm on day 5 of LT and I'm feeling good now.
Day 3 for me was a killer, I slipped and ate a bowl of porridge but from yesterday ive been less hungry.

Congratulations on your weight loss, I will get there this time.

Hi Nicki, great to get a post from a successful lipotrimer gives me just the boost i needed today thank you :D what an amazing weight loss you achieved, i have 6st to lose, lost 9lb last week my first weigh-in. Im not finding it too bad at all tbh, just cant wait to hit my first stone!!
Im joining a gym today (so scary :eek:) hopefully itl help my weight along nicely!!
Hope to hear from you again soon x

hey :D well done for taking the first steps to lose weight and great loss for your first weigh in..

you will be surprised how fast the time goes, the 24 weeks flew by for me and watching yourself change every week is the boost that you need, i look forward to sharing your losses with you every week,make sure you keep us posted, if you need any advice i am here for you.

xxxxx

Hiya hun! i was wondering how you were getting on! Glad to hear you are maintaining. I fell off the wagon BIG TIME! i was ill and then found it so hard to get back into. fingers crossed i am back on track now though so i'm hoping to get some more weight shifted before christmas. xx

Hi Nicky
Thank you for your support to us all. It is lovely to read about successes to help you along the way. I have been on LT for 6 weeks and lost 30lb. I also read some of your refeed earlier about the pain you were in, that was worrying do you think the sudden weight loss was to blame for the gallstones, I hope im not being to nosey. take care

hey hun,good to see you are still around, yeah i may start to come on every day again,see if anybody needs any help or whatever or just somebody to talk to, i was still sticking around for ages after coming off total food replacement but nobody seemed to talk much

how are you getting on?

I am really good thanks, never felt better. Now I know how all those smug looking thin people feel!!!!

Still worried about what will happen when fully of LT and maintaining (all the online scare stories have properly scared me!!) but will cross that when I get there.

Have you found maintaining easy?

Hi Nicky
Thank you for your support to us all. It is lovely to read about successes to help you along the way. I have been on LT for 6 weeks and lost 30lb. I also read some of your refeed earlier about the pain you were in, that was worrying do you think the sudden weight loss was to blame for the gallstones, I hope im not being to nosey. take care

i dont know to be honest, i do know that gallstones can be caused by rapid weight loss but they can also be caused by obesity and a few other things too,i couldve already had them there before but with no symptoms, it was day 3-4 of refeed that i got my first gallstone attack but i think it was the fact that my gallbladder had no need to release bile when i was on total food replacement as there was next to no fat to break down but as soon as i started eating again it had to work again,contracting to release the bile and unfortunately pushing out a gallstone which then got stuck in my bile duct for the evening lol ouch:cry: i have since then suffered with tenderness every day and was getting gallstone attacks every few days although i havent had a bad one for a couple of weeks now

bit long winded i know lol but i cant really say if it is the diet that caused them although it does make sense as i had no problems beforehand.

i will say that i don't regret for one minute doing lipotrim, i would still weigh 18 stone now if i didnt do it probably more...so i guess i will just deal with this and wait to have the op,however the gallstones were caused it doesn't really matter now as there is nothing i can do about it but i wouldnt go back and not do the diet if i could change it

good luck hun xxxx

Lovely to hear you again Nicki, I've read your refeeding diary and wondered how you were doing!
So glad you're doing well. I too miss all the chat that used to be here, wonder where they've all gone!?
I'm really looking forward to being where you are now, you are my inspiration, along with Cuddlyfairy and MsBlonde.
Keep posting!! xxxx

I am really good thanks, never felt better. Now I know how all those smug looking thin people feel!!!!

Still worried about what will happen when fully of LT and maintaining (all the online scare stories have properly scared me!!) but will cross that when I get there.

Have you found maintaining easy?

i was worried sick when i first started eating and got really down about it but to be honest i have relaxed now and i am having no problems whatsoever keeping the weight off so far, i dont think food will ever be an issue for me again to be honest, i still have things that we call 'naughty' but i have them in moderation instead of the whole lot ! lol no more binges or crazy cravings for things. i felt a bit out of control for the first few weeks but i think once i realised that as long as i didnt eat like a pig i wasnt going to pile the weight back on, i realised that it is possible to keep it off and it isnt really that hard at all

i am sure you will be fine hun

all the best xxx

Lovely to hear you again Nicki, I've read your refeeding diary and wondered how you were doing!
So glad you're doing well. I too miss all the chat that used to be here, wonder where they've all gone!?
I'm really looking forward to being where you are now, you are my inspiration, along with Cuddlyfairy and MsBlonde.
Keep posting!! xxxx

hey hun, glad you are ok, i am going to be coming on most days again now just to see how everyone is getting on, it is so nice to see other people getting closer to their goals and share their happiness with them and also to help or give advice if i feel i can.

wont be long before you get there yourself hun you have done amazingly well so far. :D xxx great to hear from you too

Hello smelly ;) x

hiya nicki long time no hear graet to hear that your maintaining your losses are truly inspirational.
all the best with the op
xx Sharron

Back