Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LollyPop, 21 February 2009 Social URL.

1. LollyPop

LollyPop One Day at a Time

Start Weight:
    17st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.6lb(7.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm not sure how many of you out there remember me but I lost about 6 stone last year on CD. I'm ashamed to say that I've put most of it back on :eek: but I can see where it all went wrong at least.

I found myself completely obsessed with my weight and my friends and family were telling me I'd completely changed the from the person that I was before. And they were right :sigh:

I hated myself more thin and obsessed than I did overweight. So I just stopped. No management plan, nothing - BIG MISTAKE!

Anyways, I'm back now with a new frame of mind and a bit more discipline to stay away from those pesky scales.

For those of you who don't remember me, I'm 28 with a DS and DH and live in Bedfordshire. We also have a 7 month old labrador which seems to be taking up most of m time as well as working full-time. I'm back on CD from today - attempting one week sole source as my first target ;)

It'd be great to catch-up with old friends and make lots of new ones. Fingers crossed I'm here to stay!

LollyPop
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi lollypop.. welcome back and good luck with the restart.

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi there , think I remember the name , you did great to lose 6 stone !
    So you know you can do that again . i'm in herfordshire I see bedfordshire

5. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    :happy096:Welcome and congrats on your decision. It seems you are in the right frame of mind. You can do it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.