Hi Fi Bar overdose :)

Lauralashes

Bulky to Sultry
guys need help with this one. I had 2 Hi Fi bars for brekkie yesterday as my HEB...... then was dying for something nice last night so had 2 more with a cup of coffee..... now my question is, do I just syn the extra 2 bars at 3 syns each?? or am I after messing up cos I already had 2 in the morning ??v probably a silly question.... could have kicked myself for having them last night too cos they were the last ones I had...lol

Yup, just Syn them. If it was the HiFi Lights they are 3 Syns each. If it was the regular sized HiFi bars those are 6 Syns each :)

thanks :) im gonna have to go home and find the box now... didn't even know there was different ones...lol .. fingers crossed they were the lights so.... was a mainly white box as far as I can rember, bars are small enough but delicious :) thanks again :)

I think the ones will 5 bars in them are 3 syns and the bigger bars 3 per pack are 6 syns but may be wrong!

It's six of the small bars, but yes you're right.

The HiFi Lights come in a white box, so it sounds like you had those. 3 Syns each :)

thanks :) im gonna have to go home and find the box now... didn't even know there was different ones...lol .. fingers crossed they were the lights so.... was a mainly white box as far as I can rember, bars are small enough but delicious :) thanks again :)

You need to find out whether they're the normal or the light ones because if you're having 2 as your hex and they're not the light ones you've got 6 hidden syns creeping in every day!

Back