• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi Fi bars - best flavours?

DQ

Queen of the Damned

foodfairy

Silver Member
S: 12st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st1lb(0.59%)
yes, they are all gorgeous!!!! bit pricey though on ebay, do you know anyone who goes to class who can pick up some for you instead ?

DQ

Queen of the Damned
No unfortunately not :( At six syns not sure whether to give them a go, or just have my granola bars - DH can hide them for me until I am allowed them one at a time!! :giggle:

trinakmh

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......The mince pie ones are to die for.....Dont know about the others though :D

You can use them as a healthy extra B though, they are the oly cereal bars that you can use. Oh and they are really really yummy...........i love all the flavours.

Love Busy XX

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Hadn't thought of it like that - may have to reconsider! :)

DQ

Queen of the Damned
The seller has just put some other flavours up so am going to give them a go!! Will let you know what I think, then maybe find myself a SW buddy who will get them for me! :p

where do you live Hun?

How much are they on ebay with postage etc?

I go to a meeting and i could get them for you if you wanted and send them but i am not sure how much it would be etc, the packs are £1.25 each if thats any help?

Love Busy XX

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Thanks Busy - once I have tried them I will get back to you!!! :)

DQ

Queen of the Damned
hi, i really liked the choc orange ones when i following slimming world, found the toffee to be a bit sickly, Enjoy x
I ordered chocolate orange, and apricot with white chocolate so will wait and see :D

kandy

Silver Member
Hi DQ,

I still miss the cheeky cherry almond ones they taste like cherry bakewells . My OH used to steal them for his packed lunch !

xxx

foodfairy

Silver Member
S: 12st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st1lb(0.59%)
the rum & raisin ones are lovely but my favourite of all has to be the mince pie ones mmmmmmmmmm :drool:

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Hi DQ,

I still miss the cheeky cherry almond ones they taste like cherry bakewells . My OH used to steal them for his packed lunch !

xxx
OMG I actually started drooling just thinking about a cherry bakewell :drool:

DQ

Queen of the Damned
MINT ones are LUSH

And in Second place

WHITE CHOCOLATE
What sort of mint - is it like Aero?? :confused:

Now I'm hoping the seller posted them today so maybe I can get them tomorrow cos I want one NOW!!!! :eek:

DQ

Queen of the Damned
the rum & raisin ones are lovely but my favourite of all has to be the mince pie ones mmmmmmmmmm :drool:
I don't really like raisins, although I adore mince pies (yes I know I'm strange :silly: ) hence waiting til the other flavours came available.

My only concern now is that apricots tend to have a 'windy' effect on me

cjtj

S: 12st9lb C: 9st12lb G: 8st12lb Loss: 2st11lb(22.03%)
What sort of mint - is it like Aero?? :confused:

Now I'm hoping the seller posted them today so maybe I can get them tomorrow cos I want one NOW!!!! :eek:
Yeah its similiar to an aero, just more crunchier...

I hope u get them soon- i love em' just use them as a B choice and then u have all yr syns still- and you've already had chocolate:D:D:D:D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
They arrived this morning - how speedy was that!! :cool: