Hi Fi bars - best flavours?

yes, they are all gorgeous!!!! bit pricey though on ebay, do you know anyone who goes to class who can pick up some for you instead ?

No unfortunately not :( At six syns not sure whether to give them a go, or just have my granola bars - DH can hide them for me until I am allowed them one at a time!! :giggle:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......The mince pie ones are to die for.....Dont know about the others though :D

You can use them as a healthy extra B though, they are the oly cereal bars that you can use. Oh and they are really really yummy...........i love all the flavours.

Love Busy XX

The seller has just put some other flavours up so am going to give them a go!! Will let you know what I think, then maybe find myself a SW buddy who will get them for me! :p

where do you live Hun?

How much are they on ebay with postage etc?

I go to a meeting and i could get them for you if you wanted and send them but i am not sure how much it would be etc, the packs are £1.25 each if thats any help?

Love Busy XX

hi, i really liked the choc orange ones when i following slimming world, found the toffee to be a bit sickly, Enjoy x

the rum & raisin ones are lovely but my favourite of all has to be the mince pie ones mmmmmmmmmm :drool:

the rum & raisin ones are lovely but my favourite of all has to be the mince pie ones mmmmmmmmmm :drool:

I don't really like raisins, although I adore mince pies (yes I know I'm strange :silly: ) hence waiting til the other flavours came available.

My only concern now is that apricots tend to have a 'windy' effect on me
fart.gif

What sort of mint - is it like Aero?? :confused:

Now I'm hoping the seller posted them today so maybe I can get them tomorrow cos I want one NOW!!!! :eek:

Yeah its similiar to an aero, just more crunchier...

I hope u get them soon- i love em' just use them as a B choice and then u have all yr syns still- and you've already had chocolate:D:D:D:D

Back