Hi folks. I've just started!

AlexIce

Silver Member
Hi, I started the Cambridge Diet on Thursday 3rd September. My mum also started on the same day so hopefully we can give each other a bit of support.
I have my first weigh in on 10th and I am really looking forward to seeing how much I have lost.
It's interesting and encouraging to read what other people are doing and to see their success. Let's hope I can do it too.
Alex

Welcome! Yeah, I think it helps if you have that bit of personal support. Then there is everyone on here of course :D

Good luck! Stay 100% and I bet you're surprised at you first week's loss

Hi Alex, I started last Thursday too, have my first weigh-in on Wednesday. So far it looks like (on my scales) that I've lost 8-9 lbs. It's great, isn't it?!! Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well, especially with the support of your mum. x

Hey Alex! I started yesterday and so far so good! Lots of support and encouragement on here which I am sure we will be grateful for. Good luck!

Stick with it hun, its hard but it works!! Keep us posted xx

Thanks so much for all the support! Fingers crossed for weigh in on Thursday.
I am taking things step by step. I've given myself a first goal of getting down from 154 to 120 but after that I want to get down to 90kilos. I thought a midway goal first would seem more reachable.

Groan - kept my mum company at her pub quiz tonight. There were plates of pickled onions on the table. I can resist a lot of other things easy but I LOVE pickled onions.
I was good - I resisted.

Hi Alex

If its any consolation to you, I had one of my worst reactions to food at a pub quiz night in East London a couple of years ago. I was up all night with vomitting, another team member had constant diarrhoea - the two vegeterians were fine so we think the sausages were suspect!
Well done on resisting temptation.

Welcome! Hope your weigh in tomorrow has great results for you:)

Hello and welcome! How did you get on at your first weigh in?

9lbs lost at my first weigh in and my mum lost 7lbs so we are both happy.
Thanks so much to everyone for the support. I'm not at home at the moment but in a couple of weeks I will be back and will be more active on here.
Meanwhile - many many thanks for the encouragement everyone!

Back