Hi from a Determined Newbie

Toriaplum

Afternoon All,

I'm Toria, 27 and from Wednesbury.

My weight has slowely crept up since losing weight for my wedding just over 2 years ago.:cry:

I feel that I must start actively trying to lose weight as of today (each Monday I put it back a week). For years I was a happish size 12-14 now i'm a large size 16 and very unhappy with myself. Before i gained my weight I loved clothes shopping and have a vast amount of gorgeous clothes that are sadly in black bags that i'd love to put back in my wardrobe.

I'm 13 9lb, i'm going to set myself small and hopyfully achieveable targets my first being 7lb by Mayday Bank Holiday (4 weeks)

Good luck to everyone trying to lose and hope we all have a successful week.

I hope to report back every so often and update you all with my weight loss.

Toria x

Welcome!
You can do it! =D

Hi Toria.

Seems we are in the same boat..and around the same starting weight also. Just like you, I used to fit into 12-14's but over the last few yrs the weight has crept on and i'm now in 16's..which sometimes come up on the tight side (dependant on where im shopping). I would love to get back into 12's but my short term/realistic goal is size 14! My starting weight was 13st 12 however, in 2 weeks I have managed to lose 6Ilbs so I am happy with that!

For me, its getting into my head that it won't happen overnight..I can be a little impatient at times and if i dont see immediate results, I get disheartened! Not this time though..I am so determined to stick with it and appreciate that these things take time..things seem to be going in the right direction so I will remain a positive bunny :)

So...Welcome Toria I wish you lots of luck!! Oh and I see you are from Wednesbury..thats something else we have in common, I am originally from the West Mids myself (Coseley)..I lived there until i left school at 16 then moved up to my current home of Cheshire :)

Hope to speak with you soon, Lozzy x x

Back