Hi from a newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Caroline2804, 16 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Caroline2804

Caroline2804 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all, have joined this group as I have just started SW again bit Im not going to classes so heard you guys were a great support tool.
    A little bit about me....I had my wonderful son 15months ago and was tipping the scales at a little of 13st. Managed to get down to 11st by his birthday but with a huge case of the "so whats" and a lpss in motivation its crept back up too 11st 6lbs. Motivation is back and I want to start losing again. My aim is 10st 10lb. Some might think this isn't a long way to go but I javent been less than 11st 3lb since my teens so I already know that this is going to be hard.
    I love cooking so I'm excited to hear what other people are cooking and hopefully share some of my own recpies :0)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.