Hi- From a re-starter

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by MinniMinx, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. MinniMinx

MinniMinx Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

I have been lurking here for the past week, so thought it was about time I actually said hello.

I have re-started ww from having 2 kids, need to get of this baby fat now, lol.. I did ww about 10 years ago and lost 4 stone, so I know I can do it.

I don't like the pro points new system, so I am doing what I know best, the discovery plan, I find it much easier.

I've just weighed in and have lost 5lbs in my first week, I'm very happy and haven't felt hungry at all.

I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing our weigh loss journeys. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pollyg

pollyg Full Member

:0clapper:That's a brilliant start, well done. I'm with you on the pro points, lots of people seem to have stayed the same or actually gained on it. I think it seems to work for some, not all. Stick to what suits you and just look at the results, 5 whole pounds nearer goal, keep up the good work.

4. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmng World
    Wow!! Well done you and welcome back. Good luck with you weight loss journey!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.