Green Days Hi from another newbie

Hels50

Banned
Hi, I found this site by accident whilst searching for the password (gammon seems to work at the moment, I think it was released last week, anyone know what this week's is?)

I'm hovering around half a stone above my goal weight but as I have paid SW quite a lot of money over the years, I don't relish the idea of paying a weekly fee again, so my plan is to get within 3lbs of goal so I can go for free again. But then, I won't need it any more, or will I?

Hi there and welcome...unfortunately we are not allowed to give out the password as there are some people that do not go to a class on here, so please dont use the password.

You can set your goal weight to whatever you have in mind to be happy with Hun. I have yet to reach target weight, but I do know that if I didnt go to a class regularly I would stray and gain weight again.

Good luck with your journey.

xxx

You can set your goal weight to whatever you have in mind to be happy with Hun. I have yet to reach target weight, but I do know that if I didnt go to a class regularly I would stray and gain weight again.

Good luck with your journey.

xxx

Thanks. I reached my goal of 9st 7lbs just before Christmas, though really I'd feel happier at around 9st (I'm 5ft 2.5ins). Right now, I'm 10st 1lb (with clothes on). My class is on a Thursday so if I can get down to 9st 10lbs by Thursday 1st April I won't have to pay as I'll then be within 3lbs of my target weight. Then I can hopefully lose a bit more until I'm 3lbs under my target, then set another target for 9st. At least that way I should only have to pay for a few weeks.

Back