Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi from Bride to be in Scotland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cyberwolf, 1 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Cyberwolf

Cyberwolf Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    my own
    Hi everyone,
    I found this site whilst googling how many inches I would need to lose to lose 2 stone- still not sure I know LOL but I did think this would be a great place for me to speak to like minded people who can hopefully keep me on track!.
    I am 37 and need to lose weight! I have never been exactly small but piled on weight big time over the last...4 years (for 2 of these years I was house bound with crippling Agoraphobia and panic disorder)
    I will post more in brides be to be section about my plans but I have ordered my dress a size smaller than I am the assistant says for it to fit perfectly I have to lose 2 inches from my waist and can lose up to 6inches as it could be altered up to that limit. Anyway thats me I am not on any specific diet but I hope to do exercise and cut out bread and cheese and reduce alcohol and generally adopt a healthier lifestyle.
    Hope to chat to some of you as I travel the tough road ahead :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi welcome and good luck on ur journey.

4. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    welcome to the forum...Im a B2B too!!!! Best of luck with your diet xx :)

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.