Hi from Bride to be in Scotland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cyberwolf, 1 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Cyberwolf

Cyberwolf Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    my own
    Hi everyone,
    I found this site whilst googling how many inches I would need to lose to lose 2 stone- still not sure I know LOL but I did think this would be a great place for me to speak to like minded people who can hopefully keep me on track!.
    I am 37 and need to lose weight! I have never been exactly small but piled on weight big time over the last...4 years (for 2 of these years I was house bound with crippling Agoraphobia and panic disorder)
    I will post more in brides be to be section about my plans but I have ordered my dress a size smaller than I am the assistant says for it to fit perfectly I have to lose 2 inches from my waist and can lose up to 6inches as it could be altered up to that limit. Anyway thats me I am not on any specific diet but I hope to do exercise and cut out bread and cheese and reduce alcohol and generally adopt a healthier lifestyle.
    Hope to chat to some of you as I travel the tough road ahead :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi welcome and good luck on ur journey.

4. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    welcome to the forum...Im a B2B too!!!! Best of luck with your diet xx :)

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.