Hi from disheartened

dawnbirduk

Hi - I am a yo yo dieter, i can diet quite well then reach that inevitable plateau lose heart and on go the lbs, sound familiar.

I really was doing so so well, and was pleased with myself, reached the plateau lost heart became disheartened stopped tracking and now afraid to weight myself, so i confess the weights i have put in are guesswork :(.

I don't know where you have been for the past few years, i have been looking for a forum for ages, either they were dedicated to a specific diet or not very active, i got referred here by someone else in a book forum.

I have traditionally done weightwatchers but gave up class because i felt i was paying £5 for just getting weighed, i was getting little support, i wasn't being inspired or learning anything new.

Before i lost my way i reverted back to where i began and started calorie counting.

Hi Dawn! Its me Danielle *waves*

I understand your feelings about being weighed, I too am afraid to weigh myself at the moment, as I know I have gained some of what I had lost last year. I am annoyed with myself but also unable to get any enthusiasm to lose anything - its a difficult situation, I WANT to lose but at the same time, cannot be bothered to apply myself.

Its not just a lazy thing either, as I am not lazy. Its circumstances.

Maybe you and I should buddy up and help each other out - I haven't been on here in 4 weeks, didn't realise it had been that long til I logged back in tonight.

I must start getting motivated again. I am calorie counting at the moment also. With me its not so much what I eat, as I do not over eat - its more to do with exercise - well, lack of exercise at the moment :rolleyes:

Anyway, hope we can help to encourage each other and I'm glad you came over here, hopefully chat with you soon :)

Hi - I am a yo yo dieter, i can diet quite well then reach that inevitable plateau lose heart and on go the lbs, sound familiar.

I really was doing so so well, and was pleased with myself, reached the plateau lost heart became disheartened stopped tracking and now afraid to weight myself, so i confess the weights i have put in are guesswork :(.

I don't know where you have been for the past few years, i have been looking for a forum for ages, either they were dedicated to a specific diet or not very active, i got referred here by someone else in a book forum.

I have traditionally done weightwatchers but gave up class because i felt i was paying £5 for just getting weighed, i was getting little support, i wasn't being inspired or learning anything new.

Before i lost my way i reverted back to where i began and started calorie counting.

Hiya!!

Don't lose heart, keep your chin up!!! Best of luck woth calorie counting xx:)

Hi Dawn,

I totally sympathise with everyting you wrote. I have been there, not so long ago again, where I am scared to weigh myself. But hey, you found some new focus, you signed up on here. You're on your way again!!

Back