Hi From Shrewsbury!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Craig-Smith, 20 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Craig-Smith

Craig-Smith New Member

Hi,

I'm perhaps a bit late joining here; I lost over 6 1/2st between March and October; mainly by following the Slimming World plan, but I became way more strict, and didn't even allow myself any syns (treats) to begin with. I've gone from a 38" to a 30" waist, and from XXL to S or M Tops.

Since October, I have maintaned my weight and allow myself treats. I now have days where I totally pig out, and more days where I behave myself!

I find that the busier I am, the less I think about and want food.

To all on here wanting to lose weight; you can and will do it, by whatever plan you choose, just be positive and accept you will have bad days every now and then, just get back on track the next day and forget about it!

Very best wishes to all

Craig

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on losing all that weight.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.