Hi from the bear

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi guys

Sorry not been on here for a while.

Everything going well but still have terrible afternoon sickness. I've put on 5lbs but don't think that that's too terrible. I had my scan on Monday baby is as it should be.

MIL still being a b*tch re: the baby even talking about me getting a termination :eek: she also keeps leaving my wee boy in the car while she just pops in the shop (we live in London).

Apart from her all the family doing well.

Glad to see you are all sticking with it and doing well.XXXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

hey BB - glad all okay with the cub, shame the big nasty MIL bear is playing up still xx

4. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world

Hey, how was your Easter weekend away? I had such a great time in Scotland. XXXX

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

I was away for a week BB!! was loverrrrrlleee! *dreams about sunshine* wish i was there now! x

6. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Hi Bigbear - sorry you are still feeling like poo & the MIL is still being a cow, hopefully she will come round to it eventually. As for her leaving the little one on his own...hmmm..she sounds a bit bonkers...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.