Hi from West Yorkshire

suzie_380

I should have introduced myself before now...so I will apologise:eek: So here goes.

I'm Sue from West Yorkshire, aged 41 with 2 teenage kids, who has had enough of being overweight. I stopped smoking 18 months back and that definitely didnt help my weight problem.

I heard about CD from a friend who lost loads and has kept it off.

I have just had my 2nd weigh in tonight and altogether I have lost 12lb.

1st week -8

2nd week -4

I am sooo pleased I can't tell you.

Sue
xx

I should have introduced myself before now...so I will apologise:eek: So here goes.

I'm Sue from West Yorkshire, aged 41 with 2 teenage kids, who has had enough of being overweight. I stopped smoking 18 months back and that definitely didnt help my weight problem.

I heard about CD from a friend who lost loads and has kept it off.

I have just had my 2nd weigh in tonight and altogether I have lost 12lb.

1st week -8

2nd week -4

I am sooo pleased I can't tell you.

Sue
xx

Hi Sue,

What a fantastic start you've had!!:)

I admire you giving up the cigs 18 months ago as well!!:D

You have every right to be pleased with yourself.

Lacey :)

Hi sue im hannah also from west yorkshire well done on your loss so far x

Welcome and well done on your 1st 2 weeks weigh in's, you are doing well. Your friend has also done well loosing the weight and keeping it off, youll be able to get loads of advice from her as well as on here.

Hi, and best of luck with the diet!

Amy

Hi and thank you for your replies.

I am from Wakefield not a million miles from Leeds.

When I first joined this forum I wondered what you all meant when you mentioned internal chatter box. I know now!!!I mostly find it ok but struggle with some days and just have to ignore the yearning for food.

My family love it though as I seem to have developed a fixation for cooking different meals. Don't know where that one has come from but the family think it's ace!!

Sue
xx

Hi Sue, I am another west yorkie, Brighouse to be precise, I used to work in wakey, well done on your loss, its fab!

Hi Sue,

You're doing really well so far, you must be so very pleased! I think Cambridge seems to be one of those word of mouth diets as I never knew about it until just before Christmas! Wish I had found it earlier - not saying it's easy but it's the only one I have stuck to so rigidly!

Keep going with the weight losses

Hi Sue and everyone. I'm also new here and also from West Yorkshire. I've only found one CDC listed on the Cambridge website. Can anyone point me in the direction of (an)other(s)? I want to get started on this after doing much reading but haven't found anyone yet!

Well done to everyone on their weight losses. I hope to be sharing in that with you very soon!

Zelda x

Hi there ive just joined today so helllo too

Back