Hi guys - at LAST I am back on CD! Day 1 today.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kangy, 11 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

Hi guys!

Well after nearly 2 years of being on again off again on CD, I needed a looooong break from it all. The last couple of weeks I've started feeling like I could consider it all again, and finally, at the weekend, I thought - this is it - I can do this now! I know it will be hard, it always is, but I need to do it and I will NOT spend another summer feeling fat.

So today is day 1. It actually nearly wasn't, there was some orange juice in the fridge that I poured without thinking, fortunately it was down the sink before I drank any!

I have avoided this forum all the time I wasn't SSing, but now I feel like I can come back afresh. So hello everyone!!!

Here goes!!

K xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Best of luck Kangy - it sounds like you are in the right frame of mind to go for it. I think that's half the battle.
  4. Miss_Rooster

Miss_Rooster Full Member

Good luck hun! I think a lot of people have needed a break from it all, I certainly did last year. Well done for coming back x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.