• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi guys, been a while!

Hi,

havent been on in here in a long time! Just coming back and reading everyones posts about how amazing they are doing is fantastic and very motivational, i took a couple months off from exante and just followed a low carb diet because i couldnt afford it but now they have lowered their prices on certain items iv decided to come back and go 100% again!

Just a quick update iv now lost 3stone exactly since july 9th when i started, even with some time off so im so excited to be starting again!

Well done to everyone on the diet and everyone just starting their exante journey!

Heres a quick before and current photo, im about half way. to where i wanna be.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
thanks so much, funny how the before pics are the ones i try to keep hidden from people but now iv lost so much i cant wait to show them off to show the difference haha x

lastslim

has some slim place to be
Hi, Welcome back.

Your picture show a great transformation and the fact you have come back encourages me even more to be confident its worth sticking too

thanks alot :)

Its definately worth sticking to, i love the diet. It puts me in a brilliant mood unlike other diets because the weight just drops off and is so easy to stick to in my opinion!

Jadelina said:
thanks so much, funny how the before pics are the ones i try to keep hidden from people but now iv lost so much i cant wait to show them off to show the difference haha x
So true. . . .same with me!! I'm gonna pull mine from the attic when I loose my other 2 stone. Think I might publish the before and after shots in local paper lol. . . . .NOT lol Xx

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
WELL DONE AND welcome back, I think your photos are amazing and I just love Exante
The magic packets are great, the results phenomenal - its transformed my life.
GSQ

Wow, you've come a long way, great pics, well done.