Hi guys. I feel so Poo! I am a dirty little secret and want to eat!!!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hey guys and girls.
Thought i would come on here as i dont want to break my diet so thought i would air my upsetness (?) on here.

Basically havent spoken to my dad since June when he disowned me for asking him to stop calling me names (fat ugly etc).

On 20th Dec hes apparently organising a big family party (of which i would have loved to have gone to) and my uncle cant stand my dad (hes married to my dads sis) so they are staying at my house as he doesnt want to stay at my dads.
But they dont want to offend my dad by telling him they are staying at mine so are saying they are gonna go home.

I suggested on the sunday we go out for a lunch and my aunt said no in case my dad spots us (he doesnt venture outside his house!).

Just feeling really hurt to be honest. I said SO WHAT? just cos i no longer exsist to him dont mean to say you cant see me?

Hubs2b and i were looking forward to going out for a meal tonight (HO HUM) cos we havent had any "quality time" together away from the tv and the internet (me on minis) and hes still at work on a case.

I have a massive lump in my throat and am trying not to cry cos i dont want this to get to me. But by doing this i want to eat and if i get off this computer I will eat!

Feel so so sad! :(

Stay with us... don't eat.... Sorry things are not good with your dad, it is bad enough someone you don't know calling you something but when it is your own dad you must be so upset. But i don't think your aunt and uncle should be walking around on eggshells around him. They shouldn't need to lie about staying at yours.

well stay on here then..... just answer every post going...... keep those fingers typing!!! try going to the games section and keep busy there. don't eat. don't let him win. can't give you much advise in the family dept as it's such a personal thing but just don't let him win. just think of that beautiful wedding dress and how fantastic you will look and feel on your wedding day when you say your vows to your man....... go have a long bath or paint your nails - so hard to eat with wet nails. don't let him win. of course it hurts, he's your dad and your family, but stay strong. put yourself first and keep that chin up. x

also i should have said well done for coming back. i noticed you went off here for a while and from your other thread see it got a bit hard but you came back and that's the hard thing. you shoudl be really proud of yourself. you're doing this for you. be bad when YOU decide it's what you really want not when someone else makes you feel so **** food seems the only answer. anyhows, well done for coming back.

hey guys.
Thanks.
Jusrt been on phone to h2b. My sister is calling in a moment. I was sworn to secrecy not to tell my sister but at the end of the day i need to chat to someone.
She'll be so angry i know she will. and she'll sort it out lol..
x

I can go 2 ways here.. I can pat you on the head and say awww honey all will be ok.. or I can be true to myself and say what I really think..

I think your uncle has a division of loyalties, however he should be honest about staying with you.. or you shouldnt really let them stay.. because why should you hide away. I would feel the same as you.. hurt! And if your uncle had any thought of that he shouldnt put you in that position.

Families are funny things.. but at the end of the day you are a grown woman with your own mind, so you can do what you want to do.. :)

yea thanks all you guys!
Its just big family does have alwyas been a wicked time and always enjoyed it. So feel like i am missing out cos I stuck up for myself.
The thing is if hubs hadnt got angry about it i wouldnt have thought anyhthing of it!
ops hes on phone hubs that is.
xxx

Hey Hun,

I am sorry to hear that you are in this predicament. You shouldnt feel guilty about standing up for yourself and your H2B has a right to be angry at the name calling too (just goes to show you that he's definitely the one to stick up for you!).
This happened to me a few years back, it was horrible at the time, but I stuck to my guns and in the end things got back on track.
Firstly what right does your Father (your own flesh and blood, who should love you unconditionally) have to call you fat???
Secondly your Uncle (and I can understand that he wouldnt want to upset things any further) really should be honest about where he is staying after all its your Dad that has the problem not him.

At the end of the day you have a wonderful (from the sounds of it) H2B, try and put this to the back of your mind, because at the end of the day your Father really is going to loose out. Think what's going to happen if you have a family? Is he going to continue this squabble and miss out on Grandkids???

Sorry to have gone on Hun, but as I said I went through this too and it will improve.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hey Hun,

I am sorry to hear that you are in this predicament. You shouldnt feel guilty about standing up for yourself and your H2B has a right to be angry at the name calling too (just goes to show you that he's definitely the one to stick up for you!).
This happened to me a few years back, it was horrible at the time, but I stuck to my guns and in the end things got back on track.
Firstly what right does your Father (your own flesh and blood, who should love you unconditionally) have to call you fat???
Secondly your Uncle (and I can understand that he wouldnt want to upset things any further) really should be honest about where he is staying after all its your Dad that has the problem not him.

At the end of the day you have a wonderful (from the sounds of it) H2B, try and put this to the back of your mind, because at the end of the day your Father really is going to loose out. Think what's going to happen if you have a family? Is he going to continue this squabble and miss out on Grandkids???

Sorry to have gone on Hun, but as I said I went through this too and it will improve.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thank you yes hubs is amazing! Hes made me so much a stronger person and i feel like someone always is fighting my corner? Hes brilliant... hence why i am marrying him.

xx

Back