Hi guys i think im coming back :-)

shell09

Silver Member
Hello all

I can see a few familiar faces and some new too! I lost 7 stone on cd and come off last nov at 11 at 4 and 5 foot 7 so exactly the heaviest I could be within the healthy range! Anyways I didn't do maintenance within 10 - 14 days I gained 8 lb (glycogen stores) totally expected and other than that I have around about 4 lb which I out on n take off again etc so all on all I'm roughly 12 stone 2 I'm still in my size 12s (just) I'm totally happy that the weight has stayed off as I'm being healthy but totally nit dieting at all

So for all those that say it all comes back is so doesn't need to!

I hit my goal weight but I have now decided to move my goal post u don't think I'd come back if it were just for 12 lb but I'm setting a new goal for myself of 9 or 10 stone.

I'm planning to spend this weeks eating plenty but proteins and veggie etc and cut out all the refined carbs etc

And then I THINK I'm gonna give my good ol' CDC a call :) it's weird I'm excited lol

I'm trying to book a hol for 1st 2 weeks in august so plan is to stay on it untill end July I think.... 1) it's my daughters b.day July 12 and 2) depends how the weight looks and geeks on me

Now what do u all think? Soz for rambling but all my familly n friends are telling me not to I don't need to lose it etc I do have some issues I think I need to deal with maybe some counselling or something I can see how easy it is to end up with an eating disorder n I can be a bit obsessive about weight n diets at times but my target weight is totally healthy for my height. So fellow CDers opinions please :)

Hello.
Wow - 7stone. Congratulations!
You need to do what's right for you. Don't listen to everyone else!
People are already telling me to stop and I'm still obese! I think those that aren't jealous - are scared of change!
Just make sure you settle on your final weight by clothes/how you look. Focussing on the scales when you get closer to goal can make people lose that but too much. Especially because it always feels better to be aiming for the next stone bracket to even up with a nice even weight!
Good luck whatever you decide.

hiya shell.
i remember you :D. welcome back hun.
i was very excited when i returned too, although i still have a long way to go..... but i will get there, and so will you.
best of luck.
look forward to reading all ur wonderful weight losses.

I get that all the time you need to stop, its unhealthy etc. They focus on the weight you have lost and not the weight you are which although they don't know you do. I think I have started to think maintanence and concentrate on what the goal weight will be how to get there and how to stay there. Not on I have lost ??? Only I will know when I am happy with my goal weight no one else. Ignore them and stck with it :D. Jayne x

Good luck, and WOW congratulations

Hi guys thanks for ur replies and speedy support I swear it was minimins that got me through last time well I weighed this morning Aftet breakfast and a coffee admittedly and I'm 12 st 8!!!! That's more than i thought!

Rang my CDC booked an appt for fri afternoon and starting back cd day 1 on Saturday :) hoping to stay on 100% untill end July and gonna book a holiday for beginning august! Now there's an incentive oooh I may even do photos of progress if I can figure out how!

Back