HI GUYS JUST AN UPDATE

antal

Hi there everyone,

well can you believe it, had my first midweek popin yesterday (day 3 ) to get weighed an i lost 7 1/2 pounds. i was shocked. (very sceptical). can't wait till monday till i get weighed again. I've been a little better today. still a little hungry and still getting those headaches. i'm really hoping they will go away. hope all you guys out there are doing well. speak soon.:)

Hi antal,
wow well done to you, thats great.. Pop ins are great especially in the first week when you may be finding it tough, to step on those scales and see a weightloss in just a few days :D

Hope your headache goes or is gone would be even better. Make sure you drink your water as this will help with the headache and take some paracetamol if need be..

Keep shaking :D

Fab news & makes all the agony worth it doesent it!! Hang in there...promise it does get better! Just dont cheat cos then youre back to sqaure 1!! Also dont rush about too much...your body is adjusting to 500 cals a day!

Wow Antal that's great, that should spur you on for the rest of the week. The hunger and the headaches will soon be a thing of the past :)

Cath

Well done Antal. Great to hear how you are getting on. Not rushing around too much is good advice, I went swimming the other day and felt really tired and got a headache after. I guess it takes a while to get used to 500 cals a day.

Keep us posted!
Johnny :D

Well done just think what it will be on official weigh in ......you must feel much better now knowing the first weeks discomfort is gonna be worth it.

Hi guys thanks for all your support. I can honestly say each day does get better and today was a good day. i think i finally getting use to this diet. Haven't had a headache today thats good. thats because i have had a really lazy day. just chilling out catching up with my programmes.Can't wait for my first week weigh in tomorrow evening. will keep you all posted. You are all really such a great help guys thanks.

Thanks Sonkie

Thanks Sonkie, sorry for the reply beore this one. hit the wrong key before it got sent.

really nervous about tomorrow. hope all goes well. you have done well to lose all that weight. it seems so far away my target. This week has been really hard. I been watching everyone in my family eat my favourite meals it s been killng me. But i got through it. I have to keep reminding myself what i'm doing this for. Had a look at these receipes that some people have been posting they look really interesting but worried if they don't some out right or taste horrible i'll be without a foodpack. would be nice to make them into something else though. we'll see maybe i'll have a go tomorrow. take care speak soon.:)

Back