Hi guys Lee Manchester

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cajuninja, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. cajuninja

cajuninja New Member

Hey guys how are you all doing? My names Lee and I hail from the pennine side of Manchester Uk. Today is day 1 on the lipotrim diet and i am using it to melt away hopefully what will be quite a bit if sleeping muscle ! Lol. I have a goal and a date to achieve so if anyone out there is in my shoes and wants to buddy up to give each other moral support then pls hit me up. I have literally tried ALL diets and I stay onside for a couple of days then flip off back into my snacking and grazing habits. Any hints and tips from anyone who has or us using liptrim would be very welcome.
    I am determined to see this through to my target date and then hook up with slimming world to maintain.

Regards Lee ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cajuninja

cajuninja New Member

I am looking to loose between 4 & 5 stones, quite drastic yes but I will be reversing 20 yrs of shift work and rubbish diet. Something I have to do fir my own personal pride. Always been the butt of jokes and jibes. No more. ( I hope) feeling like I am in the zone though.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with LT.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.