hi guys why am i not losing weight

jojo30

:mad::cry::mad: - Hi all,
I have just joined this site and could really so with some much needed advice on my fooddiary! I have managed to lose only 4.5 pounds in 5 weeks of slimming world and am starting to think of giving up! I do not have much to lose but regardless i am soooo disheartened. I will state a couple of days from my food diary and would massively appreciate if comeone could possibly tell me or even scream at me where iam going wrong :wave_cry:
Wednesday.
EE diet a - skimed milk b- alpen ceral bar.
b.fast - strawberries, melon and 1 muller light.
lunch - 2 boiled eggs with ham. 1 muller light and pineapple and rasps with melon.
dinner sw burgers, sw chips and mushy peas.
snacks 3 more muller lights!
syns - 1 meringye nest -3
1 kitkat - 5.5
ThursdayEE - Diet a- semi skimmed milk b- 28g ready brek.
Lunch- scrambled eggs, bacon,beans and tomato.1 muller light with plum and rasps
Dinner - jacket potato with baked beans , salad and quorn chicken.
Snacks - 2 more mullers, 1 piece of pineapple,2 x low fat cans of coke
Syns - galaxy ripple - 9

With regards to my syns, most days i do save them to enable me to have a few wines one day over the weekend. I save prob 4-8 a day and use them all on a saturday...on wine ...oops.

any opinions greatly aprpeciate dand thanks for reading !!!!! xxxxx

Ps< i do about #_% sessions of zumba per week and have found that it somehows slows my loss down>>>can this be possible??

Cut your muller lights down I have no more than 1 or 2 a day rest seems good try some speed foods lots of fruit veg and water good luck x

:wave_cry:thanks for that lol i did wonder if my mullerlight obsession was getting a little out of hand lol and guess what it is!!
xx

is it ok to save up the syns?? and drink them all at once?

The offical SW answer to that one is NO - cos if they say its ok to do that, then it can be perceived as them condoning binge drinking.

However, there are lots of us that do without any detriment to our weightloss.

is it ok to save up the syns?? and drink them all at once?

I always have my syns on a weekly basis as MiL comes round on a Saturday night with wine & chocs:D

The only thing about your diary jojo30 I noticed is you don't seem to have enough superfree foods other than your mullerlight obsession:p your food is varied & you are having your syns.

Back