hi guys

stacie1979

Hello everyone. My name is stacie. Ive just started a low calorie,low carb diet,hoping i can improve my health after being diagnosed with PCOS just 2 days ago (without any symptoms?!). As well as for myself im doing it for my kiddies too. My youngest is only 10 months and ive been a bit lazy since having him, what with being poorly for the first 7 months of his life, my weight has crept up to 15 stone exactly. My daughter is only 27 months and i would love a bit more energy to do more things with her. Im doing this on my own so any advice or support you guys can give, id be so grateful and would be more than happy to return the favour!

hi stacie and :welcome: to the forums! You have come to the right place - everyone on here is lovely, really friendly and there is loads of support and advice available!

I too have PCOS and have seen the benefits in losing weight - I am sure that you will do fantastically well on your journey. There is a dedicated forum on here for those of us with PCOS - it may be worth you having a look.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Hi Stacie! I'm new too, good luck with your weight loss xx

welcome to minis and good luck! :)

Back