hi guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stacie1979, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. stacie1979

stacie1979 New Member

Hello everyone. My name is stacie. Ive just started a low calorie,low carb diet,hoping i can improve my health after being diagnosed with PCOS just 2 days ago (without any symptoms?!). As well as for myself im doing it for my kiddies too. My youngest is only 10 months and ive been a bit lazy since having him, what with being poorly for the first 7 months of his life, my weight has crept up to 15 stone exactly. My daughter is only 27 months and i would love a bit more energy to do more things with her. Im doing this on my own so any advice or support you guys can give, id be so grateful and would be more than happy to return the favour!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi stacie and :welcome: to the forums! You have come to the right place - everyone on here is lovely, really friendly and there is loads of support and advice available!

I too have PCOS and have seen the benefits in losing weight - I am sure that you will do fantastically well on your journey. There is a dedicated forum on here for those of us with PCOS - it may be worth you having a look.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

4. pablohoney

pablohoney Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Stacie! I'm new too, good luck with your weight loss xx

5. shrinkingalice

shrinkingalice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    welcome to minis and good luck! :)

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.