hi guys

Just think of the end results. It does get hard at time but come on here if your struggling. Good luck and keep us updated x

Think of the times of the day when u are most hungry, mine is in the evenings, so i tend to put off my breakfast one till around 11ish then have lunch around 3-4 then tea time around 7-8 so less likely to snack in the evening. Drink loads of water inbetween, keep busy, make a list of all those little jobs that have needed doing for ages to help pass the time, just remember it DOES get better, the 1st week is tough but it wont be that bad for long, good luck x

You'll do it, think about how worth it will be :D

Having done this before I have to agree with others!
The 1st week is tough.... enjoy nice baths, early nights and watch some movies! I'm currently catching up on the Sky+. Write lists of all those jobs that need doing but unless you are exceptionally fed up, save them til the 2nd and 3rd week..... Try to keep energy expenditure to a minimum in the 1st week until your body gets used to the low calorie levels!
Do work out when your triggers are and try to distract yourself at these times!!

Good luck and dont forget this forum is great for support!

AS above, rest and relax as much as you can. I have my shakes at 7.30am, 6pm and 9pm. That way they fit in with work. First few days I felt very hungry and pouring liquid into an empty stomach wasn't nice. But that was just a few days and started feeling better.

Then you'll get to your first WI and be astounded. Makes it all worth while.

You'll do it.

Back