Hi Guys

I'm not sure about the metabolism bit, I had mine checked with a blood test, so I dont know how she knows that by looking at you, I had a series of liver function tests and thyroid, so don't worry 2 much, good effort

Sarah Lou x

Sorry if I've mislead you Sarah, I've just re read it back. I've had blood tests done with my GP as well and that is why he suggested Lipotrim for me. I was not very overweight, but I went to see him as I'd done WW's, Slimming World, Atkins etc etc....all of the diets out there and after losing about 5lbs it stopped. I wanted to know if I had a thyroid problem (which I have not), but he told me that I have a 'stubborn metabolism'. I'd discussed this previously with her so that is why she mentioned it. To be honest the losses I've had speaks for itself. I stuck to the diet 100% and lost 2.5lbs, whilst others lose far greater amounts. I do realise I've not as much to lose as some, but ever since I've been on lipotrim, I've never had a big weight loss. I just keep chipping away.

I have to remain positive. It does frustrate me that most people can lose 2lbs and still eat, but I can't.:cry:

Next week hopefully I'll be in the 11's. That will be a fab feeling especially since I started in the 14's.

xx

Thats fine...!

Hi

thanks for reasurring me, I know what its like sometimes when people say stuff, I am the same as you, I fly the first week and then each pound loss I earn it as it slows down, but a pound off is a pound off!

Have a good weekend

Sarah Lou :)

Just thought I'd find my diary thread again.

Well I've had a rough few weeks....what with the lump etc, but alls well that ends well.

I'm struggling getting my head round doing SSing at the moment so I'm doing my own thing.

I'm having Lipotrim for Breakfast
Rivita with Cottage cheese for lunch (or tuna in Brown pitta etc)
Weight Watchers Ready Meal with Salad for my Dinner. Or for eg last night I cooked my hubby a roast, I had the veggies with meat and gravy, but left out the potatoes/yorkshire puddings.
For dessert my hubby had apple crumble and cream and I had a Weight Watchers frozen dessert.

I'm just planning on losing a lb to 2lbs a week. I've not got a holiday booked or anything to aim for so I thought I'd do it the traditional way. If after a couple of weeks I've not lost anything then I will go back onto lipotrim. I've done diets like WW before and not really lost anything even though I've stuck to it 100%, but I'm hoping doing lipotrim has sorted my metabolism out. I'll have to wait and see.

I'll keep you all posted.

Sharonxx

Back