Hi Guys

Enjoy Friday Bea. the scans are so lovely. Must admit mine were never very clear but that was due to my weight. I do wish I had been slim when I was pregnant but never mind I'm not going to have any more when I get slim - My two are enough for me.

Oh thanks for the kind messages...a little nervous as I really want everything to be ok.......but excited too....(all the emotions and the hormones all together)....I am thinner now what when I was pregnant 6/7 years ago...so my bump is showing already....there are advantages to have a few pounds of "coverage" ha ha!!

Shaz that id a great picture of you and your hubby, you both look very happy!! Your nephew is BEAUTIFUL!!

Bea good luck for friday, im sure it will all go smoothly! x

I've been offline for a few days.......It felt like my right hand had been chopped off. All back up and running now. What have I missed?

Well guys,

I'm off on my holidays tomorrow. I can't wait. Hope you all have a good run in to Xmas and don't cheat too much.............I say that, but I'm going to be on the beach sipping cocktails AND LOVING THEM!!

Will catch up soon.
xx

I'm back. Had a fab time. We did have a 51hr delay coming home though which was a bit of a nightmare. After two broken planes and a truck load of delays we finally got home (mind you they did put us in a 5 star all inclusive so we cannot complain too much).

I ate myself silly. I had cooked breakfasts/burgers/roast dinners etc etc.......not to mention the cocktails and desserts. I made sure I did the aqua aerobics daily and swam 20 lengths a day. I also did all the merengue lessons, but I dreaded weighing myself this morning. After 16 days of all inclusive I've put on 3lbs. I was really pleased because you do put weight on when you stop lipotrim anyway. I've not got any in and my chemist is not open until Wednesday next week. I think I'll do atkins for a few days and get them in next week. I'm looking forward to shifting the next couple of stones.

Anyway I hope you all did well over Xmas and if not then heres to the New Year and starting again.

Will catch up with you all soon.
xx

Hi Shazpaz....thats so amazing....only to put on 3llbs you must feel so proud!! Just shows how much a bit of exercise goes to help keep the flab at bay!! Welcome back to the site....are you going back on LT after chrimbo???

I'm not able to get to the Chemist until next week. I've just checked and I've got 10 lipotrim left so I'll have 1 a day and 2 Atkins style meals....hopefully I'll shift the 3lbs before the weigh in.

I'll keep you posted.

How you feeling Bea? Hope everything is going well.

Hi Shazpaz,

Im fairly new to the boards and just had a read of some of your thread. Well done on your weight loss so far, it definitely spurs me on when i see such great results.:)

Well done on only gaining 3 pounds :eek: on your holidays, stellar work and good luck for SS next week.

Freda

Hi Freda,

Looks like you've had a FAB start. 13lbs in two weeks. I bet you are thrilled. I'm starting up again on Tuesday as my weigh in will be on Friday and I've still got 10 shakes. Hopefully I'll have shifted the 3lbs I gained before Friday.

Good luck hun. I love this diet.
x

Well back to day 1!!!!

I did atkins to prepare so hopefully the transition will be easy. I've had my first shake for 5 weeks.....I forgot how lovely they were LOL.

I've not got my holiday as an incentive now so I hope I'll stick to it as well as I did last time. I believe the second time its tough to get back into the diet, but I'm determined to get down to a size 12.....just one dress size away.

I'll keep you posted.

WHERE ARE YOU RACHEL? ARE YOU OUT THERE?

Well done Shaz, Just looking at your stats, they v.similar to mine, started WW at 14.10 and lost 25lbs. Started LT at 12.13 and looking to get into that size 12 too, we can do it this time!!!! Im wavering slightly at the minute but tomorrow is a new and improved day and the wagon is calling LOL :)

you are doing really well Freda, keep it up and you'll be there in no time

Hi Freda,

We are very similar arn't we. I'm on day three again. Just gone to the Chemist to get my shakes and am thrilled that I'm the same weight I was when I finished two months ago........I knew with my scales I hadn't put on much, but I must have taken the little I put on over my holiday off these last couple of days. I'm struggling today though......I've got a headache and I'm finding it difficult. I'll do it though....been here before so I know it gets better. Hope your finding it not toooooo bad.

x

Wow I nearly couldnt find my thread, there has been soooooooo many new threads.

Well I went today to be weighed and I've lost another 2.5lbs. I'm really pleased with that. She warned me that my weight loss may slow down now. Everyone else seems to lose A LOT more then me, but she has told my my metabolism is slow :sigh:

A loss is a loss.....the equivalent of a bag of sugar of FAT each week will do me!

well done Sharon. I like that a loss is a loss.

I'm not sure about the metabolism bit, I had mine checked with a blood test, so I dont know how she knows that by looking at you, I had a series of liver function tests and thyroid, so don't worry 2 much, good effort

Sarah Lou x

Back