1. Just wanted to say hi to everyone, "HI!" I'm a newbie to this forum. I'm on week 4 on CD and so far so good. Been having a wee nosy on this site and I though its about time I get posting.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Nikki x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    What took you so long??
    Good luck with your CD , I chuckled with your change of goal. Just like me.
    I am past my 1st goal and only 4-5 lbs from my goal of 9st 10lbs.
    This forum has really helped me, along with the September , October and November 5th to 5th Mini Challenge threads.
  4. LeylaK

LeylaK Member

hi, I'm in my 3rd week on SS, I look forward chatting to CD buddies.... feel bit tierd today, but determinde not to brake the habit...
  5. Hey Nibbles,

I know, I know, I should have joined this forum weeks ago when I started would have made things a hell of a lot easier.

Well done on your loss so far.

Nikki x
  6. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    I'm like you Nikki, I lurked for ages before my first post! Well done on your losses so far x

7. Hi LelyaK

I found the first 2 weeks quite tough on SS, I had very little energy and would just crash out when I came home from work. I changed to SS+ and feel soooo much better. Even managed to go to the gym today!

Hope you have a good week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.