Hi HO everyone

What a morning Granny's had. The cart horse threw a shoe taking me to market on the cart. Grand dad Weatherwax had to come out on the tractor and re shoe poor old Samson. He's not as young as he was (Samson not grand dad, but come to think of it, Samson's got more of his own teeth than granddad) so it upset him a bit and he were a bit frisky for the rest of the journey (Samson not grand dad).
Nip of autumn in the air this morning when I went out to feed the pigs, I'm going root our me red flannel bloomers for tomorrow morning. The cold strikes yer nether regions something fierce going across that farm yard on a cold morning.

Granny cracks RawrGirl up. She is jealous of your farm. It seems like such a peaceful, traditional life. RawrGirl thinks she was born in wrong century.

Good morning everyone. What a rough night it was here in Whitlow on the Wold. Did anyone else have the strong winds? I don't mean after a curry, I mean outside. We don't have much damage thank goodness.

Gww your post are brill!! well done so far and keep it going, will be following with interest x!

The more the merrier Pop!:D
[FONT=&quot]
There were a bit of a frost this morning when I were taking the swill bucket down to the pig. Me tackity boots fair slipped about on the cobbles, so I didn’t get me red flannel winter bloomers out a minute too soon did I?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Myrtle, the goose I be fattening up for Christmas be coming along a treat. I’ll have a fair dollop of goose-grease off her for sure. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I has a stall at the end of our lane ‘Granny Weatherwax, Physic to the Stars’ Granddad Weatherwax made it with a red hot poker and a bit of the old privy door.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I get a nice bit of trade in the summer months I do. Tourists and travellers just snap up me pots of goose grease and camphorated oil. A handful of that under yer vest last thing at night clears the chest wonderful be morning. Mind now, it do also clear anyone else out of the bedroom coz it do smell powerful strong. Then there’s me horse liniment, a bottle of that cures warts, piles and personal itching. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Well that’s it from me I has to shovel out the cow byre now. Old Bluebell be a bit old for being out at night these days so we do shut her up cozy when the sun goes down[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Another 2lbs off today. I know it isn’t very much in the grand order of things, but I’m eating well, just watching the fat intake so I’m very pleased.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Great results Gran 2lb is plenty :). Your farm sounds lovely. Untouched / untainted from so called progression.
Very interested in copyright as i have no idea how to and i have writtings that i want to get published ( a book) its ramblings of an unquiet mind. Very heavy but unusual and potent ...ive been told. Also i am going to need to learn Copyright with my photography. The internet is a hive of theft. There was a women stealing pics of Facebook and built whole account on them.....its heart breaking i hope your over that horrible event.

Reg The exit path of our carefully consummed fuel. I had an op as was having difficulty but its still not solved fully. However the other day eating out with mum i had Soda bread and olive oil. I broke the bread up and dropped it in the oil.
Normaly it would be a dip but i thought agh sod it its nice. I didnt feel sick and it was quiet a bit of oil and... i had 2 results each day for 3 days i could tell by how easy it was that the product was built and formed differently.
I will now be dong that once a week or a table spoon of olive oil daily as i ate about 2 egg cups full with the bread.

I would do with bread first though if anyone is going to try it as im sure drinking olive oil is connected to removing kidney stones.

Also exercise and no sitting or sitting with proper posture is another huge bonus. Have a lovely day hun Xx

I only know copyrighting for written work, as explained by my agent. When you write something, the copyright is automatically assigned to you, or the company/magazine etc you are working for. [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]There is no need to do anything. However, if someone steals your work and it has this copright sign on it:© They cannot plead ignorance in court and will leave you alone and go on to a softer target[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT] I have a word processor 'user friendly' for writers and the sign automatically goes on. However, if you go into your processor and click on signs and symbols a copyright symbol is on there. If you can't find it, cut and paste this one.... [FONT=&quot] © [/FONT][FONT=&quot] At then end of the day, its just like the wildwest isn't it and if they want to get around it they will [/FONT]

Great thankyou Granny, I had visions of multiple copies being sent to legals That all sounds so easy.

Now to discover ebooks and publishers.

I may hand deliver them on my hourse while i drink my milk and load my Smith and Weston....© oh look what i found lol Xx

Great thankyou Granny, I had visions of multiple copies being sent to legals That all sounds so easy.

Now to discover ebooks and publishers.

I may hand deliver them on my hourse while i drink my milk and load my Smith and Weston....© oh look what i found lol Xx

You little clever dickie you! I see you are on healthy eating too. I'm really enjoying healthy eating and a healthy life style nice to see someone else on the same journey as me

I cant do regime Granny get to suffocated and frustrated and i rebel so im best just monitoring what i eat.
I do still have nibbles but i dont binge half as much as i used to and i have quiet a few internal demons to so very proud of how far i have come on the jouney.
Gets me a tad down when i think its for life but im hoping these next few weeks tha i can pick my fitness back up to thepoint where i can let the healthy worry run its own course and balance it with exercise. XX

[FONT=&quot]To be honest, old granny’s had a bit of an upset this morning. Young Aggie Bostick, her what lives ‘tother side o’ Badgers Wood? Helps out at the Flag and Ferret of a Saturday night?. Strong as a bison she be and can dehorn a bullock singlehanded.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Well I want an hand turning me feather mattress and shaking they lumps out. Aggie said her would come this morning at first cock crow but her aint turned up.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Her have had her head turned back in the summer, when them there travelling shearers were in the village. They stuffed her up with stories of the big city and now her do want to be one of them models they do have there. ‘Aggie’ I said, ‘Aggie; you be a fair lump of a maid, 13 stones or near about and no mistake.‘Ow the ‘ell be you going to get yer bunions in them there fancy shoes they do wear? No my girl, Whitlow on the Wold were you born and here you must stay’ So, I reckons her have taken umbrage and locked herself in the privy[/FONT].

[FONT=&quot]Grandad will have to lend a hand’s turn but he bent be as young as he were. His best truss be in the wash and his second best be down at the blacksmiths having new rivets put in . So poor old Granny be in a right pickle and me hens have stopped laying.[/FONT]

well done on the 2lb loss!

Back