Hi HO everyone

In for a penny in for a pound. I've stuck one of me stories on the creative writing thread. I was bitten once on the internet. I put a story on a creative writing forum and din't copyright it ( didn't think pepole like me needed to) and some son of a bachelor copied the story and had it printed in a magazine and was paid for it! There was nothing I could do because I hadn't put the copyright at the bottom. I'm not that good a writer, but I do enjoy scribbling and have been lucky enough to be published a few times: When they were scrapping the barrel I was sitting firmly on the bottom waiting for me chance!

I work on the community and all of my clients take movacol , you'll be sh*ting through a eye of a needle in no time !!!

Very descriptive! altho' tbh movicol never worked for me and even that picolax that they use at hospitals didn't have one iota of effect either!Think my guts are rotten to the core! .. :D

Yesterday's problem is now solved. I know every brushstroke on the back of the privy door and used up all the newspaper hanging on the nail, I was in there so long.

It is real autumny here in the Weatherwax part of the world. A soft mist lay overything first thing this morning and the cobwebs on the garden plants looke like exquisite lace. I love September/October. I think I must have been a squirrel in a past life. I start making my chutney, Christmas cakes and puddings now and generally tidying up the garden and putting it to bed for the winter months.

What a relief hey? in more ways than one..:rolleyes:
I have used Dulcolax as well as loads of other things without any effect at all. I have to resort to starting off 3 Senokot at night with a glycerine suppository in the morning and then follow with an enema if things are really bad....Too much info?!! .. :eek:

Used to make jams and chutneys and Xmas puds and cakes when I had my allotment..brings back memories that.
Shame about the story being nabbed..rotten swine!
I have some poetry on the creative writing section. Do let me know what you think of it and I will off to have a look at your story too.

Last edited:
Autumn is also RawrGirl's favorite time of year...but because of the clothes. She loves coats and boots. :D

2lbs off this week. Doing the happy dance here in the cottage at the end of Cesspit Lane.
Thank you Emmaline for your nice comments on my scribbles on the Creative Writing thread. Goint to have a look at yours now.

Dry roasted chicken for lunch... One of me hens stopped laying... shame not to use it up:D Have a good day everyone

Morning granny , waking up to a wet morning here in Wales , I'm looking forward to the frosty sunny mornings ! X

Morning all. Granny was late up this morning. I listened to the Andy Murray match on the wireless and it went on for nearly 5 hours, then I was too wound up to sleep! Just going to make some vegatable soup this morning (what's left of it) and get on with me knitting this afternoon, walk the dog after tea and that's me finished... Hot lavender bath then an early night with an Agatha Christie

Morning all. Granny was late up this morning. I listened to the Andy Murray match on the wireless and it went on for nearly 5 hours, then I was too wound up to sleep! Just going to make some vegatable soup this morning (what's left of it) and get on with me knitting this afternoon, walk the dog after tea and that's me finished... Hot lavender bath then an early night with an Agatha Christie

Oooo, what are you reading (or watching?) RawrGirl is reading Poirot: Cards on the Table.

Oooo, what are you reading (or watching?) RawrGirl is reading Poirot: Cards on the Table.

I'm re reading Death on the Nile. I read them all back in the 1960's, but can read them over and over. We have the Joan Hickson & David Suchet DVD's, also the Peter Ustinov films. Boy I'm tired this afternoon Rawgirl! It's going to be a long trot until I can go to bed:D

I'm re reading Death on the Nile. I read them all back in the 1960's, but can read them over and over. We have the Joan Hickson & David Suchet DVD's, also the Peter Ustinov films. Boy I'm tired this afternoon Rawgirl! It's going to be a long trot until I can go to bed:D

RawrGirl ADORES David Suchet!

Good morning all. Granny had a good sleep last night and only awake now to go to the privvy. What a change in the weather? Here in my corner of the world it is a flat, grey morning with a yeasty smell of autumn on the breeze

Hi granny I just want to say your posts have got my attention you are so funny and witty I love reading them and good luck with losing the pounds :) x

Thank you Joanne. Call by anything you will always be welcome. If I'm not in, the kettles on the hob the tea leaves are in the Coronation caddy and the goat is just outside the door if we short of milk.

What a morning Granny's had. The cart horse threw a shoe taking me to market on the cart. Grand dad Weatherwax had to come out on the tractor and re shoe poor old Samson. He's not as young as he was (Samson not grand dad, but come to think of it, Samson's got more of his own teeth than granddad) so it upset him a bit and he were a bit frisky for the rest of the journey (Samson not grand dad).
Nip of autumn in the air this morning when I went out to feed the pigs, I'm going root our me red flannel bloomers for tomorrow morning. The cold strikes yer nether regions something fierce going across that farm yard on a cold morning.

Back