hi ho hi ho its back to the gym i go.....

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
yes i finally did it!! i had my first work out at the gym today in about 6-9 mths, and i worked really hard for 90 min in total :) i ache now tho! im hoping to go 3 times a week and cut my swimming down to 2 times a week, and then i do alot of walking on top, both of which iv done for many months anyway so thats not new...its just the gym that has given me a body shock today :)

and i see an old friend at the gym who iv not seen for 7 yrs...and she is a trainee gym instructor!!! she offered her help so iv greatfully accepted :)

just hoping my 30 day shred dvd arrives tmrw :) x

Well done you!! im hitting the road monday and i cant wait. it makes you feel so good once you've done some exercise!

its a hard task lol i was really sore today from yesterdays workout but i pushed through it and did another work out today, tho im really not sure how!!! then i went for a leisurely swim after. i am hoping this pain will go soon tho, i even took painkillers for it this morning! never had to take pain killers for exercise before lol.

good luck for u for monday!!! once u get the first workout out the way, u know your heading in the right direction!! keep it up hun xx

Well done for getting nack to the gym. It's always hard when you,ve not been for a while and i am always in agony for the first couple of nights after. Does your gym have a jacuzzi ? I always go in after a hard workout and if definately helps, an alternative is soaking in a hot bath of Radox bath salts..amaaaaaaaazing , swear by them .x

Well done for getting nack to the gym. It's always hard when you,ve not been for a while and i am always in agony for the first couple of nights after. Does your gym have a jacuzzi ? I always go in after a hard workout and if definately helps, an alternative is soaking in a hot bath of Radox bath salts..amaaaaaaaazing , swear by them .x

radox bath salts did wonders for me last night!!! im still a little sore today but nothing like i was after session 1!! im on session 3 today so hopefully im over the worst of it now :) and i will definately see if my gym has a jacuzzi, i know we have a sauna so that could be a plan too :) thank u for your suggestion hun and good luck to u on your weight loss journey xx

Have you tried Zumba? I do that twice a week and the gym as an when I can, it's great.

Back