Hi I am new and just wondering....

..what the lowest anyone has lost on their first week?

I am due to see the Pharmacist on Thursday evening and as long as everything is ok with my medical questionaire to start on Friday. I am really excited and have a good goal of my wedding and honeymoon in October.

But reading some of the these posts and the fantastic losses in the first weeks, I am worried I will get my hopes up and be disappointed if I dont lose the same?

I really think it depends on how much you have to lose in the first place. I have got alot to lose and thats why my weight loss in the first week was so much. Drinking as much water as you can possibly stomach does help for a bigger weight loss though.

You should lose a stone every 4 weeks regardless of what your first week weigh in is. It averages itself out so don't let it put you off if your loss isn't stones! Good luck xx

It always evens itself out so dont worry .. every pound is a pound gone thats the only way to think about it some weeks may be rubbish and others may be amazing but at the end of the day its all weight gone and thats all that counts

So much depends on it - i reckon average is between 4 - 10 pounds! So pick a number! Have seen many many people loose more than 10 pounds on week 1 and only one person i remember loosing less than 4.

Good luck - but remember this diet is really a MENTAL experience and if you dont think positive then you fooked. xox

On my first official WI I lost 2lb but I'd cheated. Goes to show it's not worth it!! However, like has already been said it depends on how much you have to lose. What's your BMI?

Hi,

I lost 7lbs in my first week (we have similar medical states) and my starting bmi was 31. like julz said anything betwee 4-7lbs. dont glud loads of water just before wi though! but glug away on the other days and after wi!

I lost 9lbs in my 1st week but my mate lost 14lbs depends on how big u are i think if u have more to lose u will lose more in week 1
xxxxxxx

as everyone else has said, it really depends on how heavy you are when you start..you could expect a bigger weight loss from a heavier person..but saying that it probably helps too to drink masses as it makes the weight come off even better...so the more you drink (and id make that a max of 5lts per day), the better the weight loss. of course it again depends on many factors, ie if your female, totm etc, constipation etc etc but the general rule is to expect a weight loss whatever as its really a no fail diet..no eating and minimum calories (450 per day) is gonna make you lose weight

dont worry about it though, its not like being at a slimming club..its for you and you only..none of this scared thing before you go and get weighed in front of strangers which i used to detest

all the best and yourll be fine

remember..drink lots!

h xx

hi there

i lost 3 lbs in my first week, not on a special diet, just eating healthy and exercising more. it may take longer this way, but it works for me!

Hi everyone, thanks for that. My BMI when I did it was 30.

Think I saw on the slideshow the pharmacist sent me that you should drink the water gradually throughout the day and not loads at a time - is that the best way?

Just hope my medical questionaire is ok, sent it by email last night and then should be going to see them Thursday night and get started, excited about it now.

whoooooooo hooooooooooooo!!

Think I saw on the slideshow the pharmacist sent me that you should drink the water gradually throughout the day and not loads at a time - is that the best way?

Just hope my medical questionaire is ok, sent it by email last night and then should be going to see them Thursday night and get started, excited about it now.

You will be skinny in 2-3 months! :D

My Pharmacist didn't even look at the answers I had given on the questionairre, just filed it away and gave me a weeks supply of LT. The only advice he gave me was to phone in my next weeks order at least 3-days before I wanted to collect, and that was it!

Yeah does anyone know if thats true that you have to sip water throughout the day??? I can easily down a pint (of water) within 5 mins of drinking my shake. I'm drinking like its going out of fashion.

My bmi is 40!!!!!!! how long do you think it'll take to get down to the ideal bmi???

My bmi is 40!!!!!!! how long do you think it'll take to get down to the ideal bmi???

whats your height and weight? if u dont mind me asking u? i will give u an approx date xox

Im 5'6" and my weight is 17st 9lb

You will be skinny in 2-3 months! :D

Really? heres hoping, the only other thing is the dress fittings for my wedding my first one is on the 21st August so want to lose my biggest amount by then which I know is not long off, as I dont want the lady doing the alterations to get really p**d off with me. But I really cant wait to look sooooo much better and be able to enjoy my honeymoon without feeling self concious

Really? heres hoping, the only other thing is the dress fittings for my wedding my first one is on the 21st August so want to lose my biggest amount by then which I know is not long off, as I dont want the lady doing the alterations to get really p**d off with me. But I really cant wait to look sooooo much better and be able to enjoy my honeymoon without feeling self concious

What is the absolute last day you can get dress fitted? When are u getting married??

xx

What is the absolute last day you can get dress fitted? When are u getting married??

xx
I get married on the 19th October, and not too sure what the last date for fittings would be, but just thinking I might phone them tomorrow, and say that I want to put my fitting in August back and what are the latest I can have the fittings, with having to have the two.

My Pharmacist when I spoke to him said I should be eating normally in time for the wedding

hey u sexy halloween witch!

Im 5'6" and my weight is 17st 9lb

Did some calculations...

So you want to be BMI 23.5 - that means you are aiming for about 10.5 stone. Which is 49 pounds of fat to loose!

My goal is to loose 50 pounds - so far I have lost 38 pounds in 10 weeks! :)

I reckon you will probably loose an average of 4 pounds per week. That means it will take you 12 weeks. So when you go to the halloween fancy dress party you will be one hot sexy lady! ;) You will have it nailed for 28th October 2008. AWESOME EH!!!???? :)

good luck babe - YOU CAN DO THIS! Just stay focused! ps i hope u are a girl? lol

B000HGMKWS.01-ALVYE3T5WL0WT._SCLZZZZZZZ_V61203912_.jpg

Back