Hi I am new to the site

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Time4ME, 5 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi I am new to the site... Followed LL programme over a year ago and wasnt satisfied with the programme for me! I never reached maintenance and financial strains were immense!

Anyway - I'm still nearly 4st over weight so decided that this time is for ME now to sort it.

I have recently separted from my husband and stopped smoking so its been a rather emotional time for me and two kids who are 8 a boy and 10 a girl.

Hopefully I'll get sorted and look forward to getting to know you all on here, who all seem so very supoortive!

Thanks for reading xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. somi

somi Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hello, I'm new too:)

4. LucyLou

LucyLou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to the forums guys. Im on day 4 and the encouragement on this site really helps! Well done for deciding to take the plunge:party0011:

5. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet- Sole Source
    dont worry u two. this is possibly the best place to come to when ure on CD on any other VLCDs. there's so many of us here, and you'll find all the answers to any questions u have. there's so much support coming from everyone so stick around more! you'll find it really helps in motivating urself, coming here and posting all the time! lol

6. Anewme

Anewme Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Time4Me, Somi

Im restarting and reinventing.

Day 2 for me and I need to lose about 4stone too.

A x

7. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    :wavey: hello and welcome, good luck with your weight loss journeys and come and check out the daily thread a new one is started each day with that day in its title todays looks like this Hour by Hour - Wed 5th Sept

8. Sarah M

Sarah M Getting the hang of this

Hiya, welcome along. Im on day 3 so new aswell. im sure you'll do just fine on this, good luck x

9. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome everyone and good luck with your weight losses...keep us posted.

10. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Welcome all newbies and reinvented people!!!

11. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hopefully I feel bit better than I do today - lovely dull throb in the temples and feeling chilly.... I've got go Tesco, though think I can hold that off til tomorrow x

12. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    A big welcome to all of you and good luck on your CD journey, you've come to the right place, Minis is fab.

Georgie
    x

13. Ings

Ings Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello new dollies!

I also have 4 stone to loose and am on day 7! Welcome to mini's, the bestest and healthiest addiction by far!

14. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    FINALLY started

I started a little de-tox cutting back on carbs earier this week and today is finally day 1 of sole sourcing!
    I've had a cold vanilla shake this morning, which took a bit to get down & am just finised 750ml of water.....
    I feel the size of a house today :cry::cry::cry:....
    My friend is doing this with me now so a little more support - why do I feel heavier today though! Must be the reality actually sinking in :sigh::sigh::sigh: that I've got myself in such a bloody mess :)

15. Anewme

Anewme Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Time4Me

Yes but a mess that so many of us have also got into Time4Me, so you are defo not alone! Whilst each one of our journeys will be very personal to us, we can share our trials and tribulations on here - so good luck me old mucker, as my dad says and we will bloody do it!

:O)

Ax

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.