Hi I am new to the site

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Hi I am new to the site... Followed LL programme over a year ago and wasnt satisfied with the programme for me! I never reached maintenance and financial strains were immense!

Anyway - I'm still nearly 4st over weight so decided that this time is for ME now to sort it.

I have recently separted from my husband and stopped smoking so its been a rather emotional time for me and two kids who are 8 a boy and 10 a girl.

Hopefully I'll get sorted and look forward to getting to know you all on here, who all seem so very supoortive!

Thanks for reading xxx

Welcome to the forums guys. Im on day 4 and the encouragement on this site really helps! Well done for deciding to take the plunge:party0011:

dont worry u two. this is possibly the best place to come to when ure on CD on any other VLCDs. there's so many of us here, and you'll find all the answers to any questions u have. there's so much support coming from everyone so stick around more! you'll find it really helps in motivating urself, coming here and posting all the time! lol

Hi Time4Me, Somi

Im restarting and reinventing.

Day 2 for me and I need to lose about 4stone too.

A x

Welcome all newbies and reinvented people!!!

A big welcome to all of you and good luck on your CD journey, you've come to the right place, Minis is fab.

Georgie
x

Hello new dollies!

I also have 4 stone to loose and am on day 7! Welcome to mini's, the bestest and healthiest addiction by far!

FINALLY started

I started a little de-tox cutting back on carbs earier this week and today is finally day 1 of sole sourcing!
I've had a cold vanilla shake this morning, which took a bit to get down & am just finised 750ml of water.....
I feel the size of a house today :cry::cry::cry:....
My friend is doing this with me now so a little more support - why do I feel heavier today though! Must be the reality actually sinking in :sigh::sigh::sigh: that I've got myself in such a bloody mess :)

Time4Me

Yes but a mess that so many of us have also got into Time4Me, so you are defo not alone! Whilst each one of our journeys will be very personal to us, we can share our trials and tribulations on here - so good luck me old mucker, as my dad says and we will bloody do it!

:O)

Ax

Back