Hi! I am new!

Taymi b

Hello everyone , I'm on day one of the Cambridge diet and I'm on the SS plan. I had the fruit of the forest shake and it's horrible. I'm going to try the chocolate shake for dinner, I really hope that tastes better.

Pointers will be appreciated
Thank you!

Yeah I hate that one! I've just had my 2nd weigh in on SS so 1 down 11 to go! :) I like the strawberry ones and the cappuccino one (with an extra spoon of coffee for the morning) also, the pre mixed shakes are good! Lots of luck for your first week!!!

Taymi b said:
Hello everyone , I'm on day one of the Cambridge diet and I'm on the SS plan. I had the fruit of the forest shake and it's horrible. I'm going to try the chocolate shake for dinner, I really hope that tastes better.

Pointers will be appreciated
Thank you!

Hi. I'm also on day one today. Had a vanilla and strawberry shake today which have been nice although i did blend them with ice too. I'm trying a porridge tonight. How much do you have to lose x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hiya,think you just have to try them really,everyone likes different things,the chocolate is ok i put a bit of water flavouring in mine the forest fruit i think it is and it tastes like black forest gatteaux and the vanilla i put the orange flavour in and its like cheesecake.The porridge is nice but for gods sake blend it with a handblender before you microwave it or it is disgusting x

Hi. I'm also on day one today. Had a vanilla and strawberry shake today which have been nice although i did blend them with ice too. I'm trying a porridge tonight. How much do you have to lose x

hope i wasnt too late with the porridge tip lol x

andju said:
Hiya,think you just have to try them really,everyone likes different things,the chocolate is ok i put a bit of water flavouring in mine the forest fruit i think it is and it tastes like black forest gatteaux and the vanilla i put the orange flavour in and its like cheesecake.The porridge is nice but for gods sake blend it with a handblender before you microwave it or it is disgusting x

Lol. Maybe that's where I went wrong as the porridge I just had was disgusting!!!!

Diet said:
Yeah I hate that one! I've just had my 2nd weigh in on SS so 1 down 11 to go! :) I like the strawberry ones and the cappuccino one (with an extra spoon of coffee for the morning) also, the pre mixed shakes are good! Lots of luck for your first week!!!

Thanks a lot!

Rkmriddell said:

I have loads to lose about a 110 pounds to get to my desired weight. I hope I can make it!

andju said:
lol i was too late:cry:sorry x

Lol. Least I know for next time. Not sure why i didn't blend it anyway as was thinking it was going to be lumpy lol. Ditzy moment I guess.

Taymi b said:
I have loads to lose about a 110 pounds to get to my desired weight. I hope I can make it!

You can do it :) I have about 70-75 to go, happy to walk it with you x

Rkmriddell said:
How have you found day one?

Its not been too bad , I've been thinking about eating a lot lol! But I haven't been tempted. Just polished off a chocolate milkshake and i have had about 4 litres of water today. I hope I do better tomorrow.

Hi :wave_cry:

I'm on my 5th day on SS. Maple and pecan porridge was eeeeeyyyak, but I'm going to try Apple and Cinnemon instead. I love vanilla and choc shakes and I have the choc mint and choc orange warm like hot chocolate.

I can't wait for my first weigh in :D

The ladies that have lots to lose keep at it. I have lost 121lb so far and am doing SS to get the last 3 stone off to get to target.

WE CAN DO IT

strawberry twig said:
Hi :wave_cry:

I'm on my 5th day on SS. Maple and pecan porridge was eeeeeyyyak, but I'm going to try Apple and Cinnemon instead. I love vanilla and choc shakes and I have the choc mint and choc orange warm like hot chocolate.

I can't wait for my first weigh in :D

The ladies that have lots to lose keep at it. I have lost 121lb so far and am doing SS to get the last 3 stone off to get to target.

WE CAN DO IT

Wow that's amazing . I wanna be just like you. How long have you been on it?

Wow that's amazing . I wanna be just like you. How long have you been on it?

This is my 5th day on SS or Cambridge Diet, I didn't lose all my weight on this diet, I just need the strictness of Cambridge to shift the last 3 stone.

I've never tried Cambridge before but I sneaked a go on the scales this morning n it said i lost 6.5lb n my first weigh in isn't until thursday :D:D

Good luck Tamyi, you will get used to CD and love it, espcially when the weight starts dropping off!

Like Andju said, its better to try all the flavours and judge for yourself, we all have different taste buds! A personal fave of mine, and I have seen in as a fave on may posts is the choc mint shake YUM YUM. All the flavours are nice I think, some need a bit more water like the capuccino one as I think its too sweet. Vanilla with a spoon of coffee is nice.

I think the porridges are yucky too, but adding cinnamon to the plain porridge wasnt bad. Im more into the soups - chicken and mushroom is delish!!

Good luck! xx

Back