Hi! I am new!

Hi all, i started yesterday, so Taymi B, we can journey together! I have had the maple porridge this morning and i didnt find it too bad, although may try it with sweetener tomorrow. I had the mint chocolate one hot last night but ive had the pre-made ones for lunch both days and MUCH prefer them! They taste really thick and sweet, like slimfast shakes.

I havent told anyone i'm doing it yet apart from my best friend so far, cant wait for people to notice...i hope it happens quickly!:sign0009:

Noomi82 said:
Hi all, i started yesterday, so Taymi B, we can journey together! I have had the maple porridge this morning and i didnt find it too bad, although may try it with sweetener tomorrow. I had the mint chocolate one hot last night but ive had the pre-made ones for lunch both days and MUCH prefer them! They taste really thick and sweet, like slimfast shakes.

I havent told anyone i'm doing it yet apart from my best friend so far, cant wait for people to notice...i hope it happens quickly!:sign0009:

Yay welcome to the club I'm on day four now, how much do you have to lose ?

Hey taymi, where in africa are you? Do you have a Cdc out here then? I'm in egypt and have had to bring it with me from uk or bribe friends to bring me products from uk lol!

shrinkin'violet said:
Hey taymi, where in africa are you? Do you have a Cdc out here then? I'm in egypt and have had to bring it with me from uk or bribe friends to bring me products from uk lol!

Hey I'm in NIgeria , yes I have a CDC here , I just moved back from the uk as well. I so wish I could order the tetra packs from the uk they r so much better than the powder shakes

Hey guys today is day 4 for me and I don't feel hungry at all I'm struggling to complete my meals I've only had one today will this affect my weight loss?

You should try to have them all, otherwise you are not getting all the goodness you need, and you will be on next to zero calories! Only one shake? 145 cals? you cant survive on that! Maybe try only making a bit at a time? that way you are spreading them out a bit more?

Im on day 3 and been ok so far. Had mad headache this morning but seem to go by teatime. I think it has somthing to do with less coffee aswell though, as black coffee is nowhere near as exciting as a nice latte!

Hello, may I join in too? First week done, weighed in this morning and I'm 11pm down!

Taymi - I was in ketosis by the evening of day 2 so it's possible you were too!

OP - try the FOTF shake again now you're in ketosis, things taste very different when you're in ketosis!

11lb, stupid iPhone autocorrect!

Hello i am new to this too! On day 2 was nearly sick on the porridge but have another 5 for the week! Aarrgghh! Sounds like you guys are doin well, i hope i can keep motivated when back at work!x

Sunflowers said:
Hello, may I join in too? First week done, weighed in this morning and I'm 11pm down!

Taymi - I was in ketosis by the evening of day 2 so it's possible you were too!

OP - try the FOTF shake again now you're in ketosis, things taste very different when you're in ketosis!

Wow well done my weigh in is on Wednesday I hope I'll do as well as you

Noomi82 said:
You should try to have them all, otherwise you are not getting all the goodness you need, and you will be on next to zero calories! Only one shake? 145 cals? you cant survive on that! Maybe try only making a bit at a time? that way you are spreading them out a bit more?

Im on day 3 and been ok so far. Had mad headache this morning but seem to go by teatime. I think it has somthing to do with less coffee aswell though, as black coffee is nowhere near as exciting as a nice latte!

Thanks so much Hun day 5 for me today I really don't feel like I'm losing any weight sigh oh well I'll jet keep at it

I luuurrrvvveee the porridges!!! Taste better now than day 1-2. Obviously it doesnt feel like porridge, but at least its hot and you are eating! Fills me up for longer than the shakes too, dont know if its because you use less water with them? Taymi b, are you weighing yourself at home too? My weigh in is wednesday aswell, and ive already lost 3 inches off my waist? Think its all water but i dont care.....its still gone!! Lol!!

Noomi82 said:
I luuurrrvvveee the porridges!!! Taste better now than day 1-2. Obviously it doesnt feel like porridge, but at least its hot and you are eating! Fills me up for longer than the shakes too, dont know if its because you use less water with them? Taymi b, are you weighing yourself at home too? My weigh in is wednesday aswell, and ive already lost 3 inches off my waist? Think its all water but i dont care.....its still gone!! Lol!!

Hey I'm not weighing myself I'm just going to wait till my weigh in , when u weigh in do let me knw hw well u've done. I'll let u knw mine as well lol xxx

Noomi82 said:
Amyone tried the soups yet? I didnt get any as didnt think they would be nice hot, but because i like the porridge, maybe i should give them a go? Any ideas?

The chicken and mushroom soup is not bad although I'm quite tired of it already

Noomi, I've had the chicken and mushroom before, it's nice!

I can't eat chocolate any more but a chocolate tetra in a mug topped up to full with water and then heated is lovely - like hot chocolate!

Day 11 for me today! Anyone else having weird dreams? Every night I'm having lots of bad dreams but not sure if it's this or the fact they've upped my bp meds?

Sunflowers said:
Noomi, I've had the chicken and mushroom before, it's nice!

I can't eat chocolate any more but a chocolate tetra in a mug topped up to full with water and then heated is lovely - like hot chocolate!

Day 11 for me today! Anyone else having weird dreams? Every night I'm having lots of bad dreams but not sure if it's this or the fact they've upped my bp meds?

Lots of people tend to report bizarre dreams.
Mine are much more vivid, and often quite scarey. If you search there are lots of posts on this topic - yet noone appears to know why!

the porridge is one of the most disgusting things I've ever eaten!

ur CDC should let you swap any up-opened packs of things you don't like - mine does :)

I have strawberry tetras and chicken and mushroom soup, just got a few bars this week, had peanut and choc orange so far but not that fussed with them, might stick to what I like best.

x

Back