hi, I have Lots and Lots to lose, and IMMIT lol ♥

Bambino

so Im starting SW tomoz, and noticed the Site and all the support you give each other, it seems better than a class ♥ oooops IMITT even lol

Last edited:
Doing really well hun, i hope, i suppose you dont really know untill weigh day, i did the worse thing possible today, and weighed myself :( still the same weight, im really trying so hard not to each much, and im not im really hungry right now lol.. just hope i lose weight on Monday if i dont maybe i should do a calorie diet, ive lost 4 stone lasy year doing that xx

Don't weigh yourself between your actual SW weigh in! I've just started slimming world and I've never felt hungry so far. Are you doing an actual group meeting or SW online? x

Big well done to you missy! :D

Hi and welcome to the site and welcome to SW!!

There are lots of great people on here who will help spur you on when/if you should have a blip or even if you just need someone to talk to.

There are a lot of reat posts on heren for inspiration too including recipes, diaries etc!!

You are doing great so far! Keep it up!!

im finding it a bit odd tbh , with all the free foods.. suppose its trial and error, see what works for yourself to lose weight ..my prob is alcohol really need to curb it :O xx just tried Sainsburys Be Good To Yourself Lincolnshire Sausages today, for my brekkie/lunch. they are absolutely gorgeous, ive always been a bit fussy in the past with sausages and meats in the past because the taste of meat fat makes me wrench lol.. but all these lean meats are lush, i had 2 of the sausages with 2 poached eggs, and a tin of napoli chopped toms , and im stuffed lol.. ♥

thankyou Pinkelle for the advice and tips, you are doing Fantastic, hope I have half your success hun in the first 3 months ..wow. ♥

Back