Hi i`m back again lol

I read a book, many years ago, that changed my life. Reading your thread, Roch, I can see some of myself before I read the book, in you. It helped me SO MUCH, to change my attitudes both to myself and to other people. Please read it Roch, (and everyone else if you haven't already)
Amazon.co.uk: Your Erroneous Zones: Books: Wayne W. Dyer
Ann x

the thing about u roch is that u r a bigger woman on the inside than u could ever be on the outside. u have as much heart and spirit and more so of the many people i have met and that makes u very special indeed. we hear those ignorant sods much more than we hear the ones saying the positives.

i am very much like you...i found it very hard to assert myself with people i had already let walk all over me for years. i think when ur head really gets there (...and it will cos u r u and u'll do it, of that im sure!) then it will happen naturally. i was lucky in the fact i had the opportunity to move 300 miles from "those" people. i stayed in touch for a while and made sure i did assert myself in the end. had to do it sharply at times just to feel in control but when it all became natural, it wasnt anything i had to say or do...they could just sense it, well i assume they could as i didnt have to keep trying and the respect finally came. time works wonders hunny. it did for me and it will for you.

screw anyone who tries to make u feel like a nothing roch cos if they cant see how lovely u r then they r completely blind or emmencely stupid and either way, u are always the better person.

xxxxxxxxx

Morning all, well yesterday was quite a difficult day for me and i spent quite a few hours crying and letting out all the emotions that i have bottled up inside me for a long time.
Of course during that process my chatterbox was working overtime & more and yes i ended up eating some plain roast chicken, not loads but half a breast after i had finished cooking,this made me cry even more and i was disgusted with myself and to tell u the truth i really wanted to make myself sick so i could feel like i had not cheated, but i did not, just remembering how i was when i had this tummy bug 2 weeks ago and vommited over 50 times and how terrible i felt stopped me from going ahead.
I sat down and gave myself a stern talking to yes out loud,if anyone had heard i am sure they would of thought i was ready for the local psychiatric unit and decided it was only a half of a chicken breast, there is no way i kicked myself out of ketosis and i can do one of two things.
1) Could carry on eating and throw all the hard work over the poast 4 days out of the window
2) Or say not much harm done it was a half of a chicken breast, no carbs so just carry on with my packs

Well normally i would just carry on eating as i would get very upset with myself and that would be it ssing wise 4 another couple of months, but i did not i just carried on with packs and that was that !!!
I am on day 5 and there is no way i am going back to day 1 because i had a half a chicken breast, so its full steam ahead for me.
I am not getting weighed for a month and thats my choice as i dont want to be thrown off track like i have done b4 when i was not happy with my second weeks weight loss.

Well am off to walk her royal highness Ebony, then got loads of housework to do as per normal, so later xx

Hi Roch , hows ur day going today ?
Mine has been ok had wiegh in and was very surprised . Nieghbours are being bloody loud today thou ...flipping mini moto's !!
Anyhows hope you are ok and im thinking about you .
P.S yous signature and your days ie 4 twirling like that are soooo pretty !!! you have a definate eye for detail !!!! nice one xxx

Thanks hun, i know whats its like to have noisy neighbours my neighbor upstairs seems to think that i like to listen to her music word for word and
it really pi--es me off big time. Wel, done 2 u on your 6 lb weight loss u go girl !!
Thanks for the support, take care xx

Hear, hear Roch, so lovely to see you writing that down and wonderful to see your strength and postivity coming out. Good on you, carry on with it, and you'll start seeing the results.

All the best Roch, have a good day

xx

Hi Madam D, thanks hun for all the care and support u have shown me.
How r u doing hun, hope u have had a good weekend, take care and chat soon xx

I read a book, many years ago, that changed my life. Reading your thread, Roch, I can see some of myself before I read the book, in you. It helped me SO MUCH, to change my attitudes both to myself and to other people. Please read it Roch, (and everyone else if you haven't already)
Amazon.co.uk: Your Erroneous Zones: Books: Wayne W. Dyer
Ann x

Hi Ann, well done on the article in the newspaper u must be so proud and u deserve 2 be.
I will order that book this week from amazon, thanks so much for the link, take care and have a good day xx

Hi Roch,
well done on making it into day 5, put the chicken incident behind you, it was only a bit of chicken, nothing harmful. I'm proud of you for carrying on & not caving in to Miss CB, she's so harmfull, remember +ve thoughts hun
xx:)

the thing about u roch is that u r a bigger woman on the inside than u could ever be on the outside. u have as much heart and spirit and more so of the many people i have met and that makes u very special indeed. we hear those ignorant sods much more than we hear the ones saying the positives.

i am very much like you...i found it very hard to assert myself with people i had already let walk all over me for years. i think when ur head really gets there (...and it will cos u r u and u'll do it, of that im sure!) then it will happen naturally. i was lucky in the fact i had the opportunity to move 300 miles from "those" people. i stayed in touch for a while and made sure i did assert myself in the end. had to do it sharply at times just to feel in control but when it all became natural, it wasnt anything i had to say or do...they could just sense it, well i assume they could as i didnt have to keep trying and the respect finally came. time works wonders hunny. it did for me and it will for you.

screw anyone who tries to make u feel like a nothing roch cos if they cant see how lovely u r then they r completely blind or emmencely stupid and either way, u are always the better person.

xxxxxxxxx

Hi Karen, hun well done 2 u for losing a stone in the past 2 weeks u go girl !!
I wish i could move 300 miles have thought abput it many times and Aaron has 18 months left of school and we have discussed moving away once he leaves school as he can go to collewge anywhere.
Hun u r always so caring and supportive and i love reading your posts on my diary thread.
I think once th first few stone start coming off and i notice the difference, like i can wear the next size down clothes wise i think it will give me confidence and it will be the start of me learing to be assertive and not want to hide in the corner as much as i can.
Take care Karen and i hope u have a good day xxx

Im so pleased you didnt give in over chicken breast, well done that took some thinking. Its all too easy to think oh well iv eaten I may as well go all out.

Hope you keep this positive thinking, you will be well on your way to a slimmer you.
We are all here for you if you need us..xxx

Been reading your thread with interest.
Having been pretty much in the same boat as you my advice is to love for today! the past is in the past. You can forgive those friends but never forget! I felt I had to do this before I could move on.
And here I am...4 stone lighter...5 to go! Confident, smiling and loving life again having found some truly amazing friends along the way that see me for me!
You go girl...we will do it this time!

Well done to u for losing your first 4 stone, i look forwrd to that day.
I want to find new friends that want to accept me for me but for me to go out and make friends i know i have to feel better in myself and gain some more confidence.
I have forgiven the so called friends who have done me wrong but as they live in the same flats as me its hard, so i just talk politely to them and try to keep my distance.

Thanks hun for ur post, hope u have a good day xx

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

There you go roch, 5 claps, one for each day :D

well done for getting to day 5, tis lovely to hear you sounding so positive - tis a great acheivement to have stopped at the chicken breast, as you say it was protein and you didnt have anything else so no harm done....

great stuff :p

Well done Roch for getting to Day 5, you're doing really well, and a massive well done for not caving in over the chicken breast or using it as an excuse to cave in. I would like to have seen you giving yourself a stern talking to though :p but as long as it worked that's the main thing.

Stay strong, focussed and postive and you will have such a wonderful weigh in at the end of the month.

Keep it up - you can do it.

Attachments

• You go girl.gif
    You go girl.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 73
Hi Roch

sorry I have not been around much lately. Still not feeling very brilliant and so anti diet I did not think I would be a great influence!! Glad to hera that although you have been having down days you are still focused, determined and fighting your way back. I can't wait to see what you lose after a whole month so you must be desperate to know! Just keep plugging away honey - you deserve this don't let anyone or anything get in your way!

Much Love, Barb xxxxxxxx

great to see u not letting that chicken put u off track. u wont have done any damage and u r doing brilliantly. in my first week of restart i had 5 bars thru the week and mamanged 10.5 lbs so thats gotta be worse in a first week than a bit of chicken! u r doing great. looking forward to seeing the results.

xxxxx

hey roch
YOU PULLED IT BACK WELL DONE !
you didnt let half a chicken breast become an excuse to eat loads so in my book that is a success!!
it was pure protein and it is all good, you will be fine
keep shouting at the chatterbox , i do it all the time, in fact my kids often say 'who are you talking to mummy? when im standing in the kitchen saying'no no no no' over and over,
have to say those feelings are getting less the more time goes on!
hope you have a good day hun!!
lotsa luv
natalie xxxxxxxxxx:D
DAY 5 GO ROCH!!!!!!!!!

Hi Roch, just been reading your thread and can see me in a lot of the things you say. I feel that ive wasted my 20's being overweight and I also dont go out to often as Im always ashamed of my size. We can get through this im sure and look forward to a much slimmer and more fun life!!!!! Good luck with SSing, ive been struggling with my restart but its day 1 again today!! Sarahxx.

hey hun... i just want to say WELL DONE for not letting the chicken incident ruin all your hard work... you have already changed one part of your destructive behaviour... whats next??? can't wait to see!!!

you should be sooo proud of each and every little positive step forward and forget any of the bad ones!!!!

no more looking back... just looking forward!!!

love

Gen xxx

Back