Hi i`m back again lol

Roch, you can do this but you have to accept some stuff first. It is going to take time, lots of time, but if you start now you will be on the way to a happy life. It is not going to be easy, but that's ok, it's not like your life is easy now, is it? You have a huge army of supporters - use us. We want you to suceed, I would be so happy just to see you post on a weekly basis, a 2lb loss. That would do it for me because then I would know that you were on a plan to stick to - until you are both healthy and happy. If you lose just 2lbs a week, by this time next year you will be nearly 4 stone lighter; what would you give to be 4stone lighter now? I think 'anything' is the answer.
Please Roch, give yourself permission to do this slowly but surely. It is the future you must focus on and it is totally do-able!

Lots of love and hugs

Hi Roch,

I know so many of us here have major problems with trying to lose weight.

How many diets have each of us tried and failed at before we hit on a diet that truly worked for us.

I know I myself felt like I was caught in a circle of losing that same half stone over the years only to end up adding onto the total and in the end it was no longer a half stone but nine half stone on top of that first half stone.

It got to the stage that I no longer talked about losing weight as I had said it so many times that I was beginning to get fed up with the sound of my own voice saying I would start a new diet Monday.

Of course Monday came and if I lasted the day it would of been a miracle as something would happen and that one nibble would have me off that diet once more.

I really don't know how I got started August a year ago as in so many ways it was no different than all the other times, but I did feel I was at my lowest ever when I began on Lipotrim and having food removed from the equation was what I needed.

This is what has worked for me and the key is to find out what will work for you.

Like the wonderful motto of the WeMITTS "We Mean It This Time"!

It is like a battle cry for all those who have been in your position now at some point in their lives.

We Mean It This Time!!!

Of course we do and when we say those words from the bottom of our heart and when as it does happen, we end up slipping for whatever reason...think on those words....

We Mean It This Time...for they will carry you and in time become your strength when times are tough and move you forward to goal and I have found those wonderful words have prevented me from throwing it all away when I find at times losing weight tough going.

Wishing you all the best.

Love Mini xxx

If you lose just 2lbs a week, by this time next year you will be nearly 4 stone lighter; what would you give to be 4stone lighter now? I think 'anything' is the answer.

2lbs a week for a year is 104lbs or 7st 6lb. :eek:

One thing that always strikes me Roch (I read your blog when you had the link in your signature) is how horrid you are to yourself. Please be nice to yourself. You wouldn't dream of talking to anyone else the way you talk to yourself would you?
Repeat after me....today I will be nice to myself I deserve it...today I will be nice to myself I deserve it...today I will be nice to myself I deserve it...today I will be nice to myself I deserve it...

Your tenacity is inspiring.

Bloody hell Laura, do you think I have a problem with basic maths!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See, I told everyone on another thread that I am being really daft at the moment and that just proves it. Mind you, if that doesn't make my point even more important then I don't know what does. 7 Stone plus is really something to shoot for!

Love, embarrassedly,

hi roch...just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and sending you warm comforting hugs.. you made me feel so welcome .. c2b is right its so easy to be hard on ourselves and only see the negative... but you are a lovely person and we will keep reminding you... take care of you....xxxx

Everything that everyone has said I echo Roch, but 1 thing that stood out is, be kind to yourself, please x

Hi Roch hun, hope you are feeling ok today?

Lol Barb, at least you have a good reason to be scatter brained atm, I can't do basic math at the best of times haha It's so bad I have to use a calculator for even the most basic of sums *embarrassed*

Well going to sign out and make myself a nice hot drink

(((((HUGS)))))

xx

Roch - you have always been so inspiring, motivational and there for me - and everyone else on this site.
We are now there for you and so much want you to succeed. Use us, sound off, moan, winge, get us to celebrate with you every pound you lose, and in no time you'll be feeling better and better.

Your last email to me made me come back to this site - it is people like you who make this site what it is ..... so now I'm turning the tables and trying to give you some support. You are truely a wonderful lady.

Hi Roch
I just wanted to say also I know how hard it is to keep on a plan to lose weight Im the orginal yoyoer,so many bad things have happened to me that I ate to forget,I feel I had to do LL to get into my numbskull why I keep yoyoing and I hope it will work this time?You just have to say to yourself as the others are saying to you 2lbs a week is 104lbs off in a year that is fantastic just think it could easily be 2lbs on a week 104lbs year as I know :eek: how easy it goes on BLAHHHHHHHHH !!I hope you get the all clear and get cracking as we are all here for you and REMEMBER we all know how hard this is
((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
XXC

Hi Roch

I admire your strength!! You are a very strong woman and you are gutsy with it. You know what you want and you will get it girl. Just hang in there!!

I am truely amazed by the determination you have even with the difficulties and hurdles you have to overcome along the way!! You put me to shame. Give me some of what you have got in the Will Power stakes because 'Roch is not taking no for an answer'.

All the best girl. I will be keeping up to date with you. If you need a chat or anything then just PM me!

Hello everyone.Firstly i would like to thank those of u have have showm me so much support through difficult times i really do appreciate it.

Over the last few weeks i have had quite a few ups and downs( more downs than ups) like we all do in every day life, but unfortunately things have got me down big time and i was not sure if i honestly had enough fighting spirit left in me to get me back up again.

My son came home from his friends house and found me upset and asked me what had happened and why was i upset and i briefly explained to him whats been going on in the last few days i usually do my best to keep him out of anything that might worry or upset him but he is 14 and mature and strong minded.

He said to me that how many times have i told him to ignore peeps at school when they say things to him or about him to others as its not worth retaliating and 2 just let it ride over him.So why am i not doing that myself.He also said to me "mum u have been ill over the past 2 weeks and do u need this added stress in your life".

Well i sat back and thought to myself "this is my 14 yr old son giving me advice".I am so proud of my son he is the reason why i carry on fighting to get healthy and the reason why i have decided "2 not resign as i have done nothing wrong at all".

ON MY BEHALF THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ON THE SUBJECT ITS OVER AND DONE NOW AND I NEED TO FOCUS ON MYSELF !!!

Sometimes when u feel u have got to the lowest point in your life and everything seems to be collapsing around you in your life it just takes one small kind comment or gesture that just gives u that helping hand to find the strength to carry on fighting.

I have been in touch with Linda Cdc and also my own Cdc Noah and by the end of the weekend i will have the necessary forms and letter for my gp to sign to allow me to get back on CD.
My gp has been on holiday the last week or so and she will be back in the surgery on Monday afternoon.
Surgery starts at 3.30 and i cant get an app but no matter what i will be in that surgery and sit my big arse down and wait and wait and wait if necessary to the end of surgery till she signs the form allowing me back on Cd.The reason i have to get the form signed as i have some health problems that need close monitoring whilst i am in Cd as well as the fact i have a Bmi well over 40.

I am not allowed to Ss for the momment but providing my gp says yes then i can start at 1200 and then hopefully in a few weeks go to 1000 and work my way down to Ssing.
My Cdc Noah has peeps coming round 2 see him on Monday and wednesday evenings so that is why i am not going to leave the surgery on monday afternoon till she sign the form so i can go straight to my Cdc and get started.

So fingers crossed for Gp saying "YES" and signing the form, i would love to be Ssing for Christmas not sure if it will happen so quick as its not up 2 me this time but i am going to be 100% positive !!

Last edited:
So glad you are staying Roch - I know the feeling of wanting to up and leave only too well myself! You emailed me and I'm back here ... and it's people like you we need on here.

Good luck Monday with Dr and CDC and really hope you are successful.

Love and hugs (((Roch)))

Hi Roch honey,
So so glad to see that u've got that fighting spirit back hun, I knew u weren't a quitter!! Ner ner told u so!! :p
Seriously babe, I'd consider doing the 1500cal programme - u will lose weight quickly on that and once u've lost a few stone u can then maybe work ur way to getting to ssing. Just take it slow hun, there's no rush to SS - so long as u're doing the plan don't worry.
As for other things babe, just move on and ignore it. I know u're not one for bitching - u're health is more important, please remember that!

Take care hun,
much love, chelle xx

Hey Beverley, thanks hun for such a nice message. I love MiniMins and i hope to carry on supporting others and being supported like i always have been.
I am sooo pleased 2 see u back.You r a very important and well loved member here on the site and you contribute so much to all of us.
Take care hun and have a good weekend xx

Hey Chelle thanks hun. U r one supportive lady and u r right i am not a quitter.
I have not ever been a fighter more a lover LOl.
I am soooo determined to make sure that 2006 is the last year that i am unhappy emotionally and phyisically and when new years eve arrives and the bells chime at 12 i will feel happy and contented as i know that i have started to change my life forever.
Take care and have a good weekend xxx

Back