Hi i`m back again lol

YOU GO GIRL :D

WOW Roch, i have just read this from the first post.
you seem to have loads of good people giving you their support & i would like to add myself to that list!
from what you have posted & others have said you sound like a real strong person & that should really help you on your journey. It may be a long journey but the destination is so worth the wait.
I'm doing CD, on week 4 so will be rooting for you

YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :)
by time you read this you will be back from the dr & hopefully heading in the right direction

Hi Roch

I've just seen that your thread title has changed - so I guess you're all signed off and ready to go!! Great news!!

Good luck with the 1200 plan - and we'll soon be seeing a lot less of you honey (in the nicest possible way of course :D )

Lots of love

Gosh all this support Thank u !!

Well just got back and my gp said yes and that i can work my way down from 1200 to Ssing and she is very happy for me.
I am starting Cd on Monday so am really looking forward to getting back on track.
Not sure how my losses will be but anything is better than gaining.
Again thax 2 all of u for all the support, cant stay on pc my ankles are really swollen.
Catch u all later, take care xxxx

Roch,
Excellent news re the Dr. Just take your time and don't rush down through the stages unless you feel well enough too :)
Kitty xxx

Am so very pleased for you Roch, Monday marks the start of your new life. Great that the doc has agreed too, as people have said, you can do it this time., no messing, at 1200 the weight will fall off you I'm sure and within a couple of weeks you are going to feel so so much better, your ankles will improve (this is something I noticed for me) and you will have far more energy. It's a treat to read you being so positive and sounding so focused.

Stick to it 100% this time and you cannot fail to see a massive difference very soon. I'm really looking forward to reading a new diary all about this new start. Don't look back - only look forward.. :D

Every good wish and encouraging thought coming your way.
Take good care of yourself - because you, just like all of us on here, ARE worth it! x

Hey Roch

So pleased that your doc is being supportive. Now for the usual lecture from me!!!! Blah blah blah

Now just you be sure to take good care of yourself and follow the plan properly. DO NOT take things too quick and make sure you have EVERYTHING you are supposed to no cutting corners (or packs) for a quick fix cos it's not safe and may make you ill. (Cheb, now climbing off soap box)

Mega mega good luck and positive vibes heading your way. Be as kind to yourself Roch as you are to others.

Gosh how kind,caring and supportive you all are. The amount of support i have been shown today alone re inforces how much i love this site and how much MM means 2 me.

I am so looking forward to starting back on Cd on Monday, i intend to follow the 1200 plan to the letter and not cut any corners (u r right cheb lol) as i put my hand up and admit i have been very bad at cutting corners in the past and it only caused me problems !!

I feel happy and contented and look forward to seeing how i do in the first week but no matter what my losses will be i will be happy !!

Take care and sleep well. I am off 2 be am shattered and my ankles are quite swollen so off to rest them in bed lol.xxx

One Day at a time girl...:D :D :D

One hour at a time if you need to.

I'm on day 10 now and it's flown by. A bit of a shaky start as I had still been taking a multi vit with iron by pure habit and ketosis has taken longer than I thought.

Still lost 5lbs in the first week though, and you can too!!!

Race ya.........lol........:p

Hi,

Glad your GP was supportive. The losses on 1200 are really good as well. You must ensure you eat all that you are told too it may seem a lot, however, if you do not eat enough of the right foods regularly the plan will not work.

Keep up your fluid intake as well this should help with any water retention.

Work with Noah and you should see a steady loss each week.

Morning Lacey, well done 2 u girl for your weight loss and also getting to day 10 u go girl will be right there with u next week spurring u on.Lacey we can do this and we will do this together hun !!

Hey Claire, thanx hun for the compliments !! Seem to be getting lots of them recently lol.
When it comes to getting up and fighting i think i have no other option.How r u doing today !!

Morning LInda, thanx for the advice, i intend to folow the diet to the letter as i ahve taken 2 many shortcuts b4 in the past and where has it got me, usually a trip to casualty !!
My water retention is bad in most of my body and i must admit have never been good at drinking water but i will work very hard at that.
Linda what drinks are u allowed on the 1200 plan, are u allowed very diluted sugar free squash !!
Noah has been so helpful 2 me i, he even came round to bring me all the forms and i really appreciate that !!
Thank u as well for helping me get back on track.

Roch, this is it, this is THE DIET that is definitely going to get you right down in weight. I am so happy you have been given the go-ahead. Follow all the rules to the letter and please look after yourself whilst on it. As the lbs drop off, you will notice such a difference in your health and energy levels. Make sure Aaron co-operates so you aren't tempted. I am sure he will be good about it all, as he is a lovely son to you. This time next year you will be such a fitter, slimmer and happier woman. Please stick with it to the letter and drink what you are supposed to.

Back