Hi i`m back again lol

(((((ROCH))))) Hun, I completely understand how you are feeling and would say that whilst gastric bypass may not be the answer for some of us it may be the answer for you. Nobody can say that you haven't given the other diets 100% and to be honest not every diet suits every person, so try not to be too hard on yourself!

Re the acid indigestion Oh I soooo sympathise with you I used to suffer terribly from that it was awful.

In fact the only time I wasnt suffering was when I was actually eating (which bizarrly seemed to suppress it) but then that only caused another episode as soon as I stopped stuffing my face,(vicious circle) but I know how awful it is, have you tried zantac? They are better than the over the counter remedies.

Well I do hope you stop beating yourself up and start to feel a bit better soon, in the meantime just remember that we all love you for how you are inside not outside, you are a lovely special lady who deserves to be happy, and you will find the solution that suits you, hope to see you around the site soon hun xx

Hiya

Dont sweat it girl, if you are feeling negative - post away! no one minds - honest to god, its not only for the happy go lucky!

Take your time...Take all the time you need, to get at least feeling better then tackle the next stage of the game.

Its not a race and no one will beat you with a stick for not sticking to it 100% - sure its hard enough when your not in pain...

Good Luck and really if you feel crap, do post... better to get if off your chest than leave it fester in a sense of hopelessness.

Chicko - just do your best!

Ivy

Hiya

Dont sweat it girl, if you are feeling negative - post away! no one minds - honest to god, its not only for the happy go lucky!

Take your time...Take all the time you need, to get at least feeling better then tackle the next stage of the game.

Its not a race and no one will beat you with a stick for not sticking to it 100% - sure its hard enough when your not in pain...

Good Luck and really if you feel crap, do post... better to get if off your chest than leave it fester in a sense of hopelessness.

Chicko - just do your best!

Ivy

Here here Ivy...:D

Roch...just bang away on that keyboard if it helps. I know you say it usually does help you get some focus and feel better. Isolating yourself will not help your mood today hun.:)

Lacey...xxx

Ring the TOAST helpline Roch, PLEASE. Ann xxx

Thinking of you too Roch.

We have all been desperate at some time too so don't go thinking that no one wants to hear it.

Hi Roch, just popping by to say hello. Hope everything is ok and I'm glad the painkillers seem to be working for you, Take care babe xx

Hi Roch - sorry to read you are feeling low. I wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself about your wieght causing your sciatica.. true it doesn't help, but I had frequent sciatica attacks when I was a size 10, my sister was very bad with it and is skinny! It can be for a number of reasons, like thinning of the discs for example.

You mustn't worry about posting negative things, surely when you feel bad is when you need to post more for the support, no one would ever think any less of you, you know that.

Thinking of you and hope you feel brighter soon,

Carol xx

Sending hugs and warm thoughts Roch. I know what you mean and want to say this to you - you have such a lot to cope with that most people would have thrown in not just the towel but the whole flippin' bathroom!

Give yourself a break. Don't be so hard on yourself - it is a phenomenal task to take on and is really an hour at a time job.

I do hope you will call whatever that TOAST helpline thing is that Ann was talking about, and definitely see your GP about the banding thing if that is the way ahead for you... it has incredible results and was something that I would guess almost all WeMitts have considered on many occassions. There is a site (similar to this) where people go to discuss their thoughts and feelings about weight loss surgery and if I can find the link I will send it to you - that's NOT to say that you are to stop posting on here! NO WAY!!!!!!! It is just another discussion forum specifically about weight loss surgery.

It is vitally important that you realise that by stepping back and reappraising your dieting situation makes you a massive success! NOT a failure, in any sense of the word. I really do hope you feel so much better and very soon.

Take care xx

Hi There Roch,

I've ONLY JUST found your thread. Admittedly I haven't read through the whole lot, but found and stopped at this post.

Firstly do you know what is causing your acid heart-burn? what has the Dr. said?

Secondly

I am not going 2 post on here very often i feel like i am always saying negative things and its getting me down even more.
I will be on the site but not posting on here so ls dont think i am being rude by not reponding 2 your messages, thanks

I think it's very cathartic to post even IF you think
1) people aren't listening/reading - you'll find they are

2)you are a failure because you keep falling off the wagon - I'm 19st 7.5Ibs. This time last year I was 18st 8Ibs. In that year I've tried to lose weight on VLCD - I've not lost weight I've put it on! However throughout that time I've posted on my blog, Discovery Health and now Minimins. I post when there isn't much to say, I post when I'm feeling lonely/bored/miserable. I'll keep posting and shall I tell you why? It's because it's therapy for me - I find it cathartic to post my most inner thougths in a place where I KNOW someone can connect and understand me, what I'm going through.
At one point I was so ashamed of myself because I kept falling off the wagon - I didn't want to post. When I started here on Minimins I was still falling off the wagon a little, but I was inspired by the level of support from yourself and others and by the good news stories and pictures I saw.

I think posting is cathartic, because when you fall off the wagon, you can write it all down and that action in a way dots the 'is' and crosses the 'ts' on what happened and how you feel. So next time one is tempted one can read over how badly falling off the wagon makes you feel and how those feelings of being out of control far outweight the pleasure one derives from a momentary 'highs' of eating something naughty.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue to post! No matter how good/bad/negative/positive. I am here for you, we are here for you.

ATB

xxxxxxx

Hi There Roch,
At one point I was so ashamed of myself because I kept falling off the wagon - I didn't want to post. When I started here on Minimins I was still falling off the wagon a little, but I was inspired by the level of support from yourself and others and by the good news stories and pictures I saw.

I think posting is cathartic, because when you fall off the wagon, you can write it all down and that action in a way dots the 'is' and crosses the 'ts' on what happened and how you feel. So next time one is tempted one can read over how badly falling off the wagon makes you feel and how those feelings of being out of control far outweight the pleasure one derives from a momentary 'highs' of eating something naughty.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue to post! No matter how good/bad/negative/positive. I am here for you, we are here for you.

ATB

xxxxxxx

Couldn't agree more Cah-ching - you have to post your feelings Roch - or else you bottle them up.

Most have us have negative feelings about dieting/weight gain reasons for weight gain etc .... and if it helps YOU to post then you must do so. And if in doing that someone else reads your post and it helps them then even better!

Gosh where do i start thanking all of u for all your kind messages of support !!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART !!

Well today i feel 100% better emotionally and phyisically.
Yesterday seemed to have turned a corner for me phyisically because i managed to go the whole day without any medication at all, my back was a bit sore come night time but it was bareable.
Today i feel soooo much better, stronger phyisically and emotionally.
I have decided enough is enough and i am wallowing in self pity 2 much and still gaining weight.
How i managed to stop feeling sorry for myself was when i was so bad that i considered calling an ambulance as i spoke to Nhs direct and they said i need to get to hospital as it got to a stage where Aaron had to get me out of bed and help me dress and even help me walk.
I was about to call for an ambulance and then i thought "Roch what the hell are u doing, how are the poor ambulance men going to get u down the stairs as i live on the first floor.
There is no way i would of put myself to shame and allow them to call for backup and have extra men come and help carry me down the stairs, forget that one, so i stayed at home in agony instead and Aaron could not go tom school and had to help me.
Could u imagaine what would of happened if i had had a heart attack i would of died in my flat and that made me sit up and think that i need to get my finger out ,stop feeling sorry for myself and sort things out.

So i private messaged Linda Cdc here on Minimins and asked her if i will be able to Ss.I know i cant Ss straight away and i need to ease myself into it and also have my docs written permission but i am now desperate if i dont lose weight now i will not have much longer 2 live and time is 2 precious and i love my son 2 much to not be around in his life !!!

I know i have had probs with low blood sugars but that is only when i thow myself into Ssing without easing myself in.
The longest time i have Ss for is 17 days whcih was this time last year and i eased yself in by starting at the 1500 plan and working myself down to Ssing and had no probs at all so i know that the low blood sugar probs were only when i went straight from carb pig out to Ssing.

I am hopefully going to speak to LInda soon and will find out what the situation is.

SO FINGERS CROSSED 4 ME !!!

Take care and thanks xxxxx

Roch, I'm sooo glad you are feeling more positive and that your health is improving.

We all have those sit up and take notice moments, mine was in January when I had awful chest pains (I genuinely thought I was going to have a heart attack and die)! :( I even sat down and wrote a letter to Peter incase I died during that night :eek: I still have that letter!

You CAN do this babe, sure it's not easy but you are determined and capable so I just know that you will lose the weight by whatever means necessary and you will have the type of life you deserve!

I am behind you 100% babe, and will support you however you want, I really want you to succeed!

Spk soon

xx

Sending you a million billion good thoughts Roch, just wish I could wave a wand and help you.

M.

No-one can wave a wand for you Roch ..... because YOU are the one holding it.

Back