Hi i`m back again lol

Hey Hun,

I've no doubts that u will do this!! Break is down and do managable "chunks" and the task won't seem soo daunting and U'll feel soo good that u are doing it - and best of all, ur health will imporve and that beautiful boy of urs will be even prouder of u (if thats possible!!) than he already is!
Will be here with u every step of the way hun

Much love, chelle xx

Thanks Chelle, i have a long journey ahead of me and i will do it but its going 2 take some time but i am ok with that.
Like i said in my title "Adversity in small doses is helping me take control of my life" and i mean it big time !!

I love MiniMins and i feel like it is a special place for me and the support and help i have received from so many peeps here on the site has given me the added strength to carry on.

Hope u have a good weekend, take care xx

Thanx Irene and Isis u r soooo right i am not a quitter in any shape or form.
I have had 2 fight most my life for so many things but i am the kind of person who fights quitely as i hate being centre of attention and i shy away from it of the time.

My back has started playing up again the last few days but nothing serious like the sciatica i really cant expect anything different weighing the weight i do !!
So i am just taking some mild painkillers over the counter ones as nothing but nothing is going to stop me getting back on Cd i would even put up with chronic Sciatica if it meant i could get back on track.

Aaron is off Paintballing today for one of his friends birthdays so i am positive he is going to have a wicked time.
So i got up early to make sure he has breaky otherwise he will say ill get something when i am out and i dont like him going out without food in the morning.

As my back is painfull i thought i would not even bother cooking today which is very unusual for me as i usually cook the works on sunday.Aaron eats mostly west indian food and i have cooked that style of food for the last 15 yrs so on Sunday theres alot of food 2 cook but my friend who lives downstairs her fridge broke which means she has been living off take aways for the last week so i offered to cook her and her family dinner so i cant get out of cooking,luckily i seasoned all my meat last night as i am only able to stand up for a few mins each time then i have to sit back down, but i will manage i allways do.

I have decided that i need to take a back seat here on the site for a short while.I love MiniMins but i need to be selfish and concentrate on myself 100% till i get back into the swing of things and am back in control of my life.

Things upset me very easily and i dont like retaliation/confrontation and i feel like i am a bit fragile at the momment and am a bit worried about my health so i really need to learn to be selfish and concentrate on myself and become tougher and also learn to say NO which is something i am very bad at.

This is not a permanent thing just for a short space of time.
I would like 2 be able to log on with good news and good weight loss results.

So take care, have a good weekend and a even better week.
I hope u all have a happy and productive week.
Luv Roch xx

I am soooo determined to make sure that 2006 is the last year that i am unhappy emotionally and phyisically and when new years eve arrives and the bells chime at 12 i will feel happy and contented as i know that i have started to change my life forever.

Well done Roch, that's the spirit! I know you can do it, and I am cheering you on every step of the way! As you know I started off much heavier than you are and I am steadily losing weight so I know you can too, just think this time next year you could be less thanhalf the woman you are now :eek: !

Take care hun xx

Hey Roch honey... hope you are doing well today and that ur docs appointment goes well for you...

love

Gen xx

Hey Cheb, how r u doing hun, thanks for the kind messages really appreciate it x

Hi Mrs Tweedy,its so nice 2 know that u e cheering me on.I know u went through all the emotional and phyisical barriers i am going through and u come out the other end and u r an inspiration 2 me.
How r things with u, take care and thanx xxx

Hey Clare,no i did not get any joy on Monday with the Doc i had to book an app and its for this afternoon at 3.15 pm so fingers crossed.My sciatica is no way as bad but its something i have to out up with till i lose weight.
So girl how r u, whats new, chat soon and thanks xx

Chelle hun u always put a smile on my face with your supportive and kind messages i soooo appreciate it.
How r u doing girl, how has the past few days been for u.Hope u have had a good week, take care xxx

Well today is "D day" for me i have my app with my Gp to sign my consent form so i can start back Cd.I am only allowed to start off at 1200 which is ok for me and then to be monitored and once i have lost poss 2/3 stone then hopefully it will be re eveluated and hopefully can then work myself down to SSing but thats not up 2 me thats between Cd peeps and my Gp.

My Cdc Noah has been so helpfull and is going to drop my form down to me b4 my app.
I have wasted so much time messing around with my health and on and off with Ssing, some reasons were my own fault and some were due to health probs.

Enough is enough i am going to start taking back control of my life.I am so looking forward to getting my packs on Monday and get back in control.
Not 2 sure what my weight losses will be in the next 4 weeks but i am sure they will be good, as i expect 2 follow the diet to the letter.

Thanks 2 all of u for your messages and pm`s i just needed some time to myself to gather my thoughts and get my my head back in the right place.

So am off to get some housework done then off for my gp app.
Bye and have a good day xx

Hi hun, very excited for you, make sure you dont let the gp talk you out of it! One good thing about being a bit heavier than some who start vlcds is that you still get very good losses even when having 1200 cals as your bod needs more, so even though you wont be ssing you will still see some very good results over the next few weeks!
Even when you lose the first stone or two you will feel dramatic benefits re your health and you should be in less pain xx

I really can't wait - you can do it this time hun!

xx

Wishing you all the best Roch.. me thinks your head is in the right place so you go for it :D :D

love

Gen xx

Thanks Mrs Tweedy, i think my gp will sign the form as she does not know what to do with me and each time i speak to her she always says "have u heard from the Endocrinologist yet" and she allowed me to start Lt and that was Ssing.

I am practically housebound and cant walk far so when i went to the LT pharmacy it was a 2hr return journey on the bus and it was 2 much for me i could not manage even walking to the bus stop at least my Cdc is just round the corner just 5 mins away in a cab.

I feel i have got to my lowest point in my life when i was really ill with the sciatica so now the only way for me is up.

How r u doing hun, take care hope u have a good day xx

Wow, great to see you posting again hun, a have fingers crossed and toes crossed for you!

Hiya Roch
Missed you posting.
Glad to see you are doing something positive and fingers crossed it all works out for you today.
Sending love and hugs your way.

Hey Vicky thanx hun and well done to u for getting to 11 stone u go girl xx

Hi Beverley,hows u hun.Thanks for the email really appreciated it.
How is your mum i hope she is better.Looking forward to chatting 2 u soon xx

Well just got a call from my Cdc Noah telling me he is on his way to dropp the Gp consent form.I now have it so its full steam ahead for my app this afternoon, nothing is going to stop me now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back