Hi i`m back again lol

P.S - I notice your mood is set at "worried" as the song goes, don't worry, be happy! Think about how fabulous Christmas will be this year!

Ty hun am going to change it now to Yehaww lol

Agree with all the others - go for it and start your life where you can join in with things and be happy.

Let us know how things go.

Hi hun ty i def intend to go for it this time and i will not let anything stop me. Cant wait to be able to join in with life again and not just exist xxx

Oh hun feel for you soo much as i was reading your post i was thinking ive heard this before about surgery then i got to the bit where you said you were offered it last yr what a memory eh !! GO FOR IT dont look back just look back at your thread in maybe a yr after your surgery and see how far youve come i envy you really as you seem such a lovely person and need this sooo much xxxxxxxx

Ty KK yes i was here in the same position lst year and felt guilty for taking such a large sum of money off my uncle who was struggling himself financially, but this time its different, its not just him paying but his brother as well, they are both my uncles my mums brothers and and this time i am going 2 accept their help with open hands other wise i dont think i will see christmas this year.

Hi Roch

There is so much I want to say to you - I am glad that you realise that you are the one in charge of your future and you are the one who has control over what you do and do not eat and drink. That is a major step on the road to recovery - because that is what this is... it is a journey of recovery.

You can do this, I know you can, but you need to know it yourself too.

How? I don't know.. but be realistic about goals and targets.. in the past the VLCD has not been successful for you - that doesn't mean it won't be now. It just means it wasn't in the past.

Personally I would recommend calorie counting because I know how tough it is when you are as big as you are (remember at my biggest I topped over 25 stone) to go without food. Your body will not appreciate it , plus, you are on a lot of medications which quite frankly I think will have contraindications with a VLCD.

On a calorie controlled diet you can eat and will still lose significant amounts of weight.

I hate to read of your health issues and the hygiene and the difficulties with sweat rashes etc... all things I have endured in the past too.. trust me.. I know precisely what it is like and remember all too well how horrendous it can be.

With summer knocking on the door now it would be great to think that this will be your last May with these problems.. and your final June with thighs that rub together., your very last ever July huffing and puffing with shopping bags in the heat.... August in pain will be a distant memory this time next year...

I'm dead serious sweetheart... no more pi$$ing around now... this is your life you are playing with and it's a very precious and valuable commodity... you are the one in control of things... you are the only one who buys your food and drink.. who cooks your food and drink.. and who decides what you do and don't consume. End of.

I know there will be those who think I am being very harsh and maybe I am, but we have been here before my darlin. We both know it.

Do what you have to do to be the Roch you truly deserve to be, you are a phenomenal person with an inordinate amount of love, intelligence, joy, talent and life to enjoy and share with others.

I for one would love to see you realise and release all that potential.

You can do it. Have faith in yourself and you will get there.

Much love

xxxxxxx

Ty Jen u r such a sweetheart and alsways make so much sense.I do appreciate ur support and i remember the first pm u ever sent me and it made me sit up and think carefully about what u wrote big time, but unfortunately not enough to sort myself out properly as some things are just more that phyisical and i know i need to face these issues so i can move on.
Take care hun and u look fab xxx

Hiya Roch,
I am really rooting for you hunny. I hope your experience with your bypass is as positive as mine . I know i have got my life back. we will go to a mini's meet together . Make sure you start taking good care of yourself and do everything the surgeon tells you . Enjoy your new start Roch. If you need any support i am right with ya darlin'
Take care luv Jules xxx

Hi Jules ty hun, did enquire about having the op done in Bruge with dilleman but he wants me to get to 22 stone first and also my family are not happy bout me going abroad to have the surgery done. You have done amazingly and u look sooo good, will def take u up on the offer of going to a meet up once am feeling better. Take care and ty xx

Well have just spoken to my uncles and they have done alot of research as well as me and i have settled with a surgeon called Mr Manur and i know quite a few people who have had surgerys with him.

I am going to see him this friday at his Harley street clinic and he has provisionally booked me in for surgery on the 20th of june as have to do a pre op diet for 14 day first to shrink my liver. Am excited and scared am excited to finally have the op and scared incase i die under anisthetic, but i know if i dont have the surgery now this month i wont be alive by the end of the year.

Aaron wants me to have the surgery done and apart from one friend of mine i am not telling anyone else apart from all of u lol this time no matter what i will be under the knife on the 20th june and by the time Aaron`s 16th birthday arrives in july i will be one month post op and on the losing side, cant wait.

Ty to all of u who support me although i hardly show my face on the site and u still care enough to support me, but i am so depressed that i find it very hard to come online.
Today i feel positive and will feel elated after my app on friday evening and have the surgery all booked and paid for and start my pre op diet, roll on friday xx

Haven't posted on your thread before but just wanted to say good luck with it all and your making the right decision. It's nice to hear you sounding so positive.

Roch! Long time, no speak, hun!

I'm soooooo glad to hear that you're going for the op - that's fantastic news!!

Wishing you good times ahead, missus!

xxxx

Am really rooting for you Roch. I'm looking forward to meeting you again, and hearing about all the adventures you'll be having when the old you comes back again! All the very best of luck. D x

roch i just wanted to wish you all the best
after reading al your struggles i do think the operation is the only option for you
good luck hun you are a star
you have faced so many battles in your life and now i truly feel you are going to conquer them all
big hug
kaz xxx

Wishing you all the best Roch:hug99:

Thinking of you.

Love Mini xxx

Hi darling

I've been away for a few days, and only just caught up with this post.

I really hope everything went well for you today hunny, and that you will go ahead with the op on 20th June. I shall be away in Turkey then, and I will seriously be thinking of you on that day and sending all my love to you x x x

Can't wait now to find out how it all went once I get back.

Hiya Roch,
It is a big step but you have made a good choice and haven't rushed into it . I hope we can get together afterwards and any worrys or concerns that i may be able to help with i'm here !
Take care gorgeous, luv Julie xxx

Hi hun, yes u r right its a big step and def have not rushed into it lol,i know i have to do it otherwise i wont see this christmas so its very worrying. Would be nice to get together really appreciate that hun, Got 2 say u look fab.
Take care and ty xxx

Am really rooting for you Roch. I'm looking forward to meeting you again, and hearing about all the adventures you'll be having when the old you comes back again! All the very best of luck. D x

Ty Dom how r u doing, its been a long time, i am looking forward to comeing 2 one of the meet ups again hopefully in the very near future. take care hun and ty xx

Back