Hi i`m back again lol

Let go of the past and forge ahead. You will never weigh this much again - ever. I bet if you stick to this 100% you will be able to be weighed on his scales next week. The weight will vanish before your eyes - you will be amazed! Don't look back - it's pointless and gives you a crick in the neck ;) look to the future and the new Roch - you will get there if you stick to it and we all know you are a strong intelligent woman and that you can do this! If I were you I would start a fresh diary - forget the old one. NEW BEGINNING today! The start of your life! Chuck the past in the bin. You can't change it. (It took me all my life to learn that one and I still forget it too!) Do it though- a new life, a new day, a new start, a new diary. Positive thoughts to you and as Isis says - Never, Never, Never Give Up. You don't need luck, because you can do this! I have every confidence in you that if you want this bad enough (and I know you do) that you will do it and then some!! If that is your photo - my goodness you are beautiful! Just imagine, this time next year you will FEEL beautiful too! It will happen. I can feel it in me water! lol Take care, rest when you need to. Have a fabulous first week! xx Jennie xx

Morning Roch
I just wanted to pop in and say good luck with today, you can do it, hope you feel better after your rest, and wow what a team of supporters you have! :D

Im there with ya hun, have a nice rest and then youll be smashing, whats done is done, and you are sorting it out. Be proud of your choice to do something about it x

Roch, hi, I realise it was a shock, it always is when you think you are a certain weight but the scales say different. But don't forget you have a severe water retention problem so you have to get that seen to. Also you are feeling a bit down because you are heading for a cold and don't feel well, so all these feelings you are having are understandable. Take your measurements when you can, bust, waist, hips, upper arms, thighs and anywhere else you can think of! It is wonderful to see those inches going down believe me. It is probably just as well you are on the easier 1200 plan - you need to feel good and the 1200 is just the way to ease you into the drastic sole sourcing, which you will very soon be able to do. Don't be down or depressed. I know you are shocked, but today is the first day of the rest of your life. Your life is so going to change. Chin up and give me a smile :)
Pam xx

Hi Roch
I am changing to CD 790 so im with you hun,drink loads of water flush that cold away just think by crimbo you'll have knocked those 17lbs off !!!!
Today your NEW LIFE starts ??????????????

((((HUGS))))

XXC

Hiya Roch

Remember that your starting weight is simply that: a starting point and that you'll NEVER see that figure ever again in your entire life!

One of my clients started with me at 24 stone - and has lost 2 stone in just 3 weeks. She's doing brilliantly and so will you too! :D

Good luck honey!

Love

Hi Roch:)

How's the day gone so far hun? Hope you managed a good sleep while you could have peace:D :D :D

Morning well i am feeling so much better today,most of the symptons have gone now.
Did not have any packs yesterday as am having alot of problems with mucus on my chest and find it makes it worse so i just stuck to a low carb healthy 1200 cals instead and will do the same till i clear all the symptoms.

FFF thanks hun for your support u r right its a chapter i have 2 close and i intend on doing it today.
Ty for the compliments on the pic that was just recently taken.
How r u doing hun x

Emma thank u for your post. How r u doing girl well done 2 u for loosing 6 lbs x

Hey Gen, i know u r rooting 4 me and u know what i am rooting for myself as well xx

Hey Nicole, hows u girl all the way up there is Scotland !!

Hi Illdoit, how r u hun.How r u finding the 790 plan, hpefully by Christmas i might be on it as well x

Hey Sharon, i know u r right its just it was such a shock but i am on my way now so i will not be looking back xx

Ty Vicky or shall i call u miss 10 !! xx

Pam Hun sorry i keep on missing u online.Aaron said he chatted to u last night as well.Was fast aslepp in bed LOl. I am getting over the cold now hopefully and am on track with the 1200 cals and fingers crossed for a good wi next monday.
How r u hun xx

Hey Julie, i am feeling better ty.It was so nice 2 chat 2 online the other day.
How r u doing girl !!

Lacey remember all the times when u promised u would give me a full monty kick up the arse and i never got it !!
Hows things with u hun i n ketosis heaven x

Hey Melissa how r u doing girl, hope u r having a good week xx

Gosh all this support for me "Wow" well i am feeling positive and stronger phyisically and emotionally and am over the shock of how much i weigh and now its just Roch looking forward and not turning around just full steam ahead !!!

Hi Roch,

Thank you so much for your post on my diary thread. I felt compelled to post back to say what a stunning picture! I know from reading some of your diary that you ae seriously suffering with your health but that pic radiates the 'inner you' that is clearly desperate to break free. I hope the masses of support you receive on this site can help to ease your journey a little.

Stay strong,

Jeanie x

Come on Girl!!!!!! It's over.....you know what you weigh now and that you will NEVER weigh that again!!!!:D

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT:)

This is the beginning of the end. A new life around the corner for you....:D :D :D

Lacey....xxx

Read Winston's wise words on my signature below!!!!!!:)

So was this post above enough of a kick ass (with love)???

Lacey....lol:D

Hi Roch. Just popped in to see how things are going!! Dont worry about the starting weight!! Its history as of the minute you started your diet. Im really proud of you hun. I can only dream of having half the gutts and determination that you have. Dont forget to give me a shout if you see me around. Or pop unto my diary. I usually just mull around there when Im in a bad mood (to prevent spreading it to anyone else).

Again and Again I say!! You are one true fighter and your fighting spirit will carry you through!!

Hi Roch, just popping in to offer my support too, you are an amazing and capable lady and you really will do it this time!
This time next year you will be half the person you are now how exciting!

Remember, follow your plan to the letter, drink enough water and you will be fine!

p.s. wow @ your photo! You are a real stunner!

xx

Hi jeanie, gosh all these compliments not something i am used 2 LOl.
How r u doing girl how has your week been x

Thanx Lacey been waiting months and months for the full monty LOL
Hows thngs with u girl, cant wait to be along side u in ketosis !!

Hi Claire,guts and determination am not 2 sure how much determination i have as if i had plenty of it i would not of allowed myself to get to 28 stone, but thanx for the compliments its still nice 2 hear them xx

So how is today going for you Roch??? Hoping that you are not suffering with your back today and the diet is being kind to you.

Look forward to hearing how you are getting on - and can't wait to see how your 1st weeks weight loss goes.

Back