Hi i`m back again lol

Hi Lady in London:D

Am I right ? Looking at your tracker thats about 3 stone in 6 weeks?:D :D :D

If I'm wrong, I do apologise. It's late and it's been a :D hell of a week!!!

Right Roch, this is it, I am willing 3000000% to get those packs down you and go for it, only you can do it, but you have all our love and support and we are with you all the way to slimdom, good luck sweetie, I cant wait to see you posting your fantastic weightlosses each week and how happy and well you are!!! Positve thoughts coming your way<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< +++++++++++++++++>>>>>>>>> !!!!!!

Pam hun i will be a good girl brownies honour.I know u worry about me but i am not going to cut any corners i promise.
Well done 2 u giel for losing 3 stone in 6 weeks u go girl !!

Hey Cheb,thanx hun just a couple of days 2 go am really looking forward feeling that i am back on track xx

Hey Lacey "u r right pam has lost 3 stone in 6 weeks" she is one strong lady and i am so proud of her.
How r u doing hun,have u not had a good week x

How Heidi, thax hun for all your kind messages of support.I do really want to sucseed and am going to give it my all.
Not 2 sure what my losses will be like on then 1200 plan but hopefully they will be good and help rid some of the terrible water retention i have.

Well woke up this morning dont feel 2 good my sciatica has come back again but have takens some painkillers and also i have a cold so feel pretty rough and Aaron is going to pop out to the chemist for me.
I am so looking forward to monday its all i can think of just want to feel good with myself knowing i am back on track and in control again.

What drinks can u drink on the 1200 plan can u drink sugar free squash as u r not anywhere near ketosis as i am really bad at driniking water at the best of time also what is the situation with medication and the 1200 plan, am i allowed to take meds whilst on it, the reason why i am asking is that if i am not allowed to take meds like strong painkillers and anti inflamatory for my sciatica then i will honestly not take them as there is nothing that is going to stop me this time getting back on track would prefer to stay in pain and suffer with normal over the counter meds than be taken off Cd !!

Anyway just came on for a quick MM fix think i am going to go back to bed as my back is better when lying flat down.
Aaron is heloing doing the housework, he is in the kitchen putting the washing on and i never even asked him !!!(thats a first lol).

Hope u all have a good day, take care and thanx xxx

Pam hun i will be a good girl brownies honour.I know u worry about me but i am not going to cut any corners i promise.
Well done 2 u giel for losing 3 stone in 6 weeks u go girl !!

Hey Cheb,thanx hun just a couple of days 2 go am really looking forward feeling that i am back on track xx

Hey Lacey "u r right pam has lost 3 stone in 6 weeks" she is one strong lady and i am so proud of her.
How r u doing hun,have u not had a good week x

How Heidi, thax hun for all your kind messages of support.I do really want to sucseed and am going to give it my all.
Not 2 sure what my losses will be like on then 1200 plan but hopefully they will be good and help rid some of the terrible water retention i have.

Well woke up this morning dont feel 2 good my sciatica has come back again but have takens some painkillers and also i have a cold so feel pretty rough and Aaron is going to pop out to the chemist for me.
I am so looking forward to monday its all i can think of just want to feel good with myself knowing i am back on track and in control again.

What drinks can u drink on the 1200 plan can u drink sugar free squash as u r not anywhere near ketosis as i am really bad at driniking water at the best of time also what is the situation with medication and the 1200 plan, am i allowed to take meds whilst on it, the reason why i am asking is that if i am not allowed to take meds like strong painkillers and anti inflamatory for my sciatica then i will honestly not take them as there is nothing that is going to stop me this time getting back on track would prefer to stay in pain and suffer with normal over the counter meds than be taken off Cd !!

Anyway just came on for a quick MM fix think i am going to go back to bed as my back is better when lying flat down.
Aaron is heloing doing the housework, he is in the kitchen putting the washing on and i never even asked him !!!(thats a first lol).

Hope u all have a good day, take care and thanx xxx

Hi Roch,

I've not had a bad week hun, just taken ages to get into ketosis this time but I won't be beaten. Struggling with some ongoing personal stuff (aren't most of us!!) I'm not getting weighed again until Tuesday and am hoping for a good result:)

P.S. Maybe I need to show my kids how to use the washing machine....lol...I'm on my 4th load already today:mad: ...can't we have disposable clothes:confused:

Lacey...xxx

You go girl, have you strted the 1200 plan today, You know you can do this, YOU CAN YOU CAN!

Lacey hun i am sure u will have a good Wi on tuesday.Hun i know what u r saying about doing loads of washing there is only 2 of us in the house and i still do 2 loads a day i am seriously obsessed with cleaning, my life is sooo sad !!

Sorry 2 hear u r struggling with some personal stuff u should be proud with yourself that no matter what stress u had u still carried on SSing, u go girl xx

Hi Vicky, thanx hun. No i have not started today i dont have any packs will wait till Monday till i see my Cdc.How is your weekend going xx

Well felt crappy today sciatica has decided to visit again but only mildly so the pain was bareable.
I am sooo looking forward to Monday and get my packs and start 2 feel back in control again for the first time in ages.
So roll on Monday !!!

Last edited:
Hiya hun, Im doin fine, going to York for the day tomorrow just me n DH and Im so excited, what he doesnt realise is that we have to (i mean HAVE TO) park in a designer outlet to get the park and ride!!! Be rude not to have a look rofl!!!!

Good luck for Monday, Im with ya every step x

Well as i sit here thinkng about my life and how i have allowed life 2 pass me by i have suddenly found this inner strength.I am not actually sure where i found it :p but i found it.
I have decided that 2007 is going to be "my year" the last year in my life that i will ever be obese again.

There is so much i want 2 do and achieve in my life and some peeps have said to me"why have u hidden behind the excuse that your weight is stopping you from achieveing your dreams".
The thing is unless u know what it is like to be 28 stone and hardly be able to walk then u cant imagine how it feels.
I know its all my fault i weigh 28 stone, i put my hands up and acknowledge it but my weight does stop me achieving my dreams.

I started an access course "Access to social work" but i could not manage walking from class to class around the college my legs swelled up so bad and my back was so painfull i could hardly manage to walk from my car to my flats.
So my weight has stopped me achieving my dreams, but this is where i say "enough is enough i want 2 live and not die".

Tomorrow i am seeing my Cdc Noah and re starting Cd again, i have my signed gp consent form here sitting on my desk sitting protected in a padded envelope so nothing happens to it as its worth thousand and thousands of pounds 2 me.(its my get out of jail card :D :D :D )

I am going 2 start an adventure 2morrow which will change my life in so many ways phyisically and emotionally.

I want 2 learn to gain self confidence.I am far 2 soft and over the years man, woman and dog have all taken liberties with me !!

I want 2 learn to love myself and peeps to accept me for me and not what i can offer them or do for them.
I must have had "MUG OR FOOL" written on my forhead for many years, and my low self confidence and low self worth turned me into a person with that sign in caps for all 2 see and take advantage of and i allowed them 2.

I want to concentrate on changing so many things in my life and i know all this will take time but hopefully with each stone of fat that i lose i will gain more self confidence and self worth and start achieving all the things i wanted to learn and do over the years.

Sorry if i have gone on and on but i think i woke up in a very emotional state of mind !!

Well as i sit here thinkng about my life and how i have allowed life 2 pass me by i have suddenly found this inner strength.I am not actually sure where i found it :p but i found it.
I have decided that 2007 is going to be "my year" the last year in my life that i will ever be obese again.

There is so much i want 2 do and achieve in my life and some peeps have said to me"why have u hidden behind the excuse that your weight is stopping you from achieveing your dreams".
The thing is unless u know what it is like to be 28 stone and hardly be able to walk then u cant imagine how it feels.
I know its all my fault i weigh 28 stone, i put my hands up and acknowledge it but my weight does stop me achieving my dreams.

I started an access course "Access to social work" but i could not manage walking from class to class around the college my legs swelled up so bad and my back was so painfull i could hardly manage to walk from my car to my flats.
So my weight has stopped me achieving my dreams, but this is where i say "enough is enough i want 2 live and not die".

Tomorrow i am seeing my Cdc Noah and re starting Cd again, i have my signed gp consent form here sitting on my desk sitting protected in a padded envelope so nothing happens to it as its worth thousand and thousands of pounds 2 me.(its my get out of jail card :D :D :D )

I am going 2 start an adventure 2morrow which will change my life in so many ways phyisically and emotionally.

I want 2 learn to gain self confidence.I am far 2 soft and over the years man, woman and dog have all taken liberties with me !!

I want 2 learn to love myself and peeps to accept me for me and not what i can offer them or do for them.
I must have had "MUG OR FOOL" written on my forhead for many years, and my low self confidence and low self worth turned me into a person with that sign in caps for all 2 see and take advantage of and i allowed them 2.

I want to concentrate on changing so many things in my life and i know all this will take time but hopefully with each stone of fat that i lose i will gain more self confidence and self worth and start achieving all the things i wanted to learn and do over the years.

Sorry if i have gone on and on but i think i woke up in a very emotional state of mind !!

You're reflecting on your life so far hun.....sometimes it's scary and sometimes it feels really uncomfortable(boy do I know!!)....BUT it is necessary to be able to MOVE FORWARD.

Don't be afraid of it....cry if you need to and then turn every emotion into the driving force to begin your journey of wonder and excitement tommorow.

We're all here with you....:D :D :D

Hey Roch - that sounds so much like me last year!

On New Year's Eve 2005, I vowed to myself that 2006 would be my 'Year of Change' and right at the top of that list was making the change in my body. Above all else, I desperately wanted to lose weight. I had exactly a year before my 50th birthday and I wanted to be 'Fab at Fifty' - that was my incentive to start on CD ... and keep going!

You're in a far better position than I was though as, at the time, I had no idea how I was going to achieve my goal as I hadn't even heard of CD - or VLCDs in general! - and it was by pure chance (or fate?) that I discovered it in mid-February, found the DH board, made the necessary enquiries .. and the rest, as they say, is history :)

Keep focussed! Keep that promise to yourself - and don't let ANYTHING distract you. This is YOUR time, and never forget that :D

Love

Roch, you always write so well, and your posts are from your heart. What an exciting stage of your life you are at now. Slowly does it. Ease yourself into CD and that will ease any ketosis symptoms you may get. Play it all by the rules and you will be fine, you will suceed and by Xmas 2007 will be down many stones. You have a lot of friends on Minimins who genuinely care how you do. You have given loads of support to others whilst having your own problems, but you never fail to help others and not write just a quick post, you write them detailed encouraging posts which everyone appreciates. So, here's to you, here's to a great 2007 and may all your dreams and wishes come true.
Love, Pam xx

Roch, you always write so well, and your posts are from your heart. What an exciting stage of your life you are at now. Slowly does it. Ease yourself into CD and that will ease any ketosis symptoms you may get. Play it all by the rules and you will be fine, you will suceed and by Xmas 2007 will be down many stones. You have a lot of friends on Minimins who genuinely care how you do. You have given loads of support to others whilst having your own problems, but you never fail to help others and not write just a quick post, you write them detailed encouraging posts which everyone appreciates. So, here's to you, here's to a great 2007 and may all your dreams and wishes come true.
Love, Pam xx

Lovely post pam, and echos how we all feel.

We are all there for you Roch, as Pam says, do it right and the rewards will be there x

[quote=Isis;83420]You're reflecting on your life so far hun.....sometimes it's scary and sometimes it feels really uncomfortable(boy do I know!!)....BUT it is necessary to be able to MOVE FORWARD.

Don't be afraid of it....cry if you need to and then turn every emotion into the driving force to begin your journey of wonder and excitement tommorow.

We're all here with you....:D :D :D[/quote]

Lacey hun thanx i know u r right, many times i have just shut away my feelings and not acknowledged them fully and that has really hindered me in so many ways.
That is a bad habit i have 2 leave behind me and not take it forward in my new journey that starts 2day xx

Sharon u r 50 or practically 50 WOW girl u look amazing u dont look a day over 38 !!
I am going 2 keep focussed nothing or nobody or my chatterbox is going to hinder me this time.
Its a straight road for me for the next 12 months with no breaks, no excuses jut pound melting and dropping away 4 ever and never 2 return and loads and loads of confidence emerging day by day.xx

Pam hun u my friend r my inspiration u have done so well 3 stone in 6 weeks u go girl !!
Your phone calls, texts and emails keep me motivated and help me see a different side to things when i am upset our un motivated.
Looking forward to seeing you this week, take care xx

Vicky u go girl in the 10`s we all knew u could do it !!
Thanks for all the positive messages of support i really appreciate it. xxx

Well today has finally arrived and at 7m i will be at my cdc`s door i have booked the cab as i wont be driving till mid jan and will be at his door at 7 pm on the dot, dont want the cab 2 have 2 wait 2 long for me so its best if i am the first 2 be seen.

I feel positive and i am already looking forward to being back in control again.
Not feeling 100% had sciatica for the past 3/4 days also a cold but i am not going to let anything stop me this time !!

Cooked Aaron and myself a yummy meal last night, homemade kfc and fresh chips no more naughty foods for me at all !!!

Anyway Aaron has just gone 2 school so i am going to logg off and get my housework done i prefer to do an hours work each morning and get it all out of the way, so catch u all later and have a good day xxx

Well am just off to Sainsburys to buy all my fruit and veg and stuff needed to follow the plan properly.
Water retention is such a problem 2 me and 90% of it is down to me as i am really bad drinking water and even worse on Ssing so i have got a few bottles of sugar free squash ready and waiting and i am going to make a serious effort to drink a minimum of 8 pints a day 2 start with.

I am excited and apprehensive as i dont want to be upset if i dont have good losses.
Has anyone know any body with large amounts of weight to loose large amounts while on 1200 plan.
Also today i am going to ask my cdc how long i will be on 1200 for if its a few weeks or what is the situation.
I would luv 2 know that i could Ss after Christmast but again its not up 2 me this time.
Anyway am off to Sainsburys will log on after my app with my Cdc.
Ty for all your support, catch u later xx

Well am just off to Sainsburys to buy all my fruit and veg and stuff needed to follow the plan properly.
Water retention is such a problem 2 me and 90% of it is down to me as i am really bad drinking water and even worse on Ssing so i have got a few bottles of sugar free squash ready and waiting and i am going to make a serious effort to drink a minimum of 8 pints a day 2 start with.

I am excited and apprehensive as i dont want to be upset if i dont have good losses.
Has anyone know any body with large amounts of weight to loose large amounts while on 1200 plan.
Also today i am going to ask my cdc how long i will be on 1200 for if its a few weeks or what is the situation.
I would luv 2 know that i could Ss after Christmast but again its not up 2 me this time.
Anyway am off to Sainsburys will log on after my app with my Cdc.
Ty for all your support, catch u later xx

Roch,

I would imagine you are going to have really good weight losses on 1200 hun......:D

Cant see it being a problem for losses on 1200 at all. But remember, dont run b4 you can walk girl, if you have to move down slowly then so be it, do as advised rather then going headlong into it and crashing, ok????!!!!!
Do as Auntie Vicky Says!!!

((((ROCH))))

You can do it. We both can! Stay strong. You really are a pretty female - I didn't realise how pretty until I saw your new pic.

Don't ever stop dreaming and wanting a better life. 2007 will be your year!

Much Love ...

Back