Hi :) I started this morning

Yes - I am now very hopeful that I will be able to wear my jacket when I come back to Newcastle to see my mum in June.
I just have to stick to the diet!

Look Look Look !

Just one week and although I haven't lost a lot in weight - I have lost a lot in inches!

:) Happyyyyyyy

mix week 2.jpg

Keep it up your doing really well :)

Yes thanks Lynne and today HAPPY - the scales moved and I have now lost 3kilos. I can feel actual progress and that my jeans aren't digging into my tummy so such!
It feels good and is inspiring me to stay away from the local medieval celebrations and food dangers!
I shall stay home with Cambridge and cauliflower! Cauliflower is becoming my go to thing for when I feel like I need something hot and solid. I stick a bit of frozen C. in the microwave and have it with a bit of ground pepper.
I WILL get into that jacket for June!

lol Yes, that's the spirit!!

Just had to work out what 3kilos was... 6.5lbs - is that right?!! Well done!!

You'll get in to that jacket no problem, you are not far off it now.

I had a bad weekend - i ate a popadum... and nibbled on some naan bread. Honestly. Mind you, with the kind of week I've had it's a wonder I didn't eat the cupboard bare! OH came off his motorcyle on Monday, his knee is in a pretty bad way, back up the hospital tomorrow so hopefully we'll find out what the next step is. Hopefully i've lost some weight just by walking our dog twice a day!! Fingers crossed - weighing later on today.

What day is this for you now?!

Lx

Day 13 now - another jacket photo due tomorrow!

Oh heavens - I hope your OH didn't come off his bike too badly and that both OH and bike can soon be fixed up!

Yes 3 kilos is 6.5 lbs. The last time I did CD I did it all in pounds but my scales weigh in kilos and I got so sick of converting all the time! Now that minimins works in kilos too I have decided just to stick with the kilos. It's annoying cos my head works in stones and pounds but nevermind, I will deal with it and convert once in a while to see my progress in stones.

I am having slow but sure progress as I am having the odd bit of food here and there, some days I manage to SS, some days I need a bit of food. I am not kicking myself over it as I am making sure that what I eat is very healthy and my overall intake is still well under 1000 calories. As I am not kicking myself over it, I am not suffering and I know I am being healthy which means I am happy with the diet and will stick to it. As the weather starts getting warmer I will be able to stay on SS easier.

:) It's all good!

Don't kick yourself over your popadom nibbles - it could have been much worse. Give yourself a pat on the back for restraint and keep going!

AlexIce said:
Day 13 now - another jacket photo due tomorrow!

Oh heavens - I hope your OH didn't come off his bike too badly and that both OH and bike can soon be fixed up!

Yes 3 kilos is 6.5 lbs. The last time I did CD I did it all in pounds but my scales weigh in kilos and I got so sick of converting all the time! Now that minimins works in kilos too I have decided just to stick with the kilos. It's annoying cos my head works in stones and pounds but nevermind, I will deal with it and convert once in a while to see my progress in stones.

I am having slow but sure progress as I am having the odd bit of food here and there, some days I manage to SS, some days I need a bit of food. I am not kicking myself over it as I am making sure that what I eat is very healthy and my overall intake is still well under 1000 calories. As I am not kicking myself over it, I am not suffering and I know I am being healthy which means I am happy with the diet and will stick to it. As the weather starts getting warmer I will be able to stay on SS easier.

:) It's all good!

Don't kick yourself over your popadom nibbles - it could have been much worse. Give yourself a pat on the back for restraint and keep going!

Read the first line and saw jacket potato not photo! Food on the brain. Lol

lol

OK - i think you might be losing it.. lol

I'm back on it with a vengeance now. Only lost 1lb this week, which is crap! I'm hoping to lose 3lbs next week so I would have achieved my April stone challenge.

OH is in a bit of state. Spent nearly all day in the hospital, still nothing being sorted. Swelling is too bad for them to do anything, and he only had an MRI scan yesterday. Hopefully next week's appointment will prove a little bit more productive. We'll see.

I'm in work to have a rest! lol

How's the jacket looking today?

Lx

Funny the turns life takes - back on here after years and years away. I thought I would come and find some inspiration.
I ended up having a stomach operation to lose weight and am now down to 116 and have been stuck there for a couple of years.
The doc is offering the stomach bypass op next and I really don't want to do it - so I need to find a way to get rid of the next 20 kilos on my own!
I foresee much swimming in my future!

Funny the turns life takes - back on here after years and years away. I thought I would come and find some inspiration.
I ended up having a stomach operation to lose weight and am now down to 116 and have been stuck there for a couple of years.
The doc is offering the stomach bypass op next and I really don't want to do it - so I need to find a way to get rid of the next 20 kilos on my own!
I foresee much swimming in my future!
Hi I have started Cambridge today, I was really positive this morning but now all I can think of is food 🙈 I’m on 3 products a day and ideally I need to lose just over 3.5 stone. Let’s do this 👍

Hi I have started Cambridge today, I was really positive this morning but now all I can think of is food 🙈 I’m on 3 products a day and ideally I need to lose just over 3.5 stone. Let’s do this 👍
You do get used to it. Just remember to drink plenty of water.
I found that when I was hungry, going for a nice hot shower made me relax and forget about it.
Good luck.

How's it going @kab9 ?

How's it going @kab9 ?
AliGal it’s going ok can’t say I’m not hungry still but every day I stick to it I’m surprised ! I’ve got a terrible cough and cold so really wanted something comforting yesterday but didn’t, weigh day tomorrow so 🤞🏼It shows something good x

Back